Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Songoku921

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:14 am
can we steal images off of animes? Like for our profiles.

scratch what I said. I feel stupid for asking a stupid question like that >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:01 pm
ummmm question about the whole character profile... what exactually do u mean? like ur actually gaia pro should be based off ur rp character? or what? sweatdrop  

Konata-the-kitty

Sakura Moka Karin

8,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:36 pm
Thank You!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:03 pm
Konata-the-kitty
ummmm question about the whole character profile... what exactually do u mean? like ur actually gaia pro should be based off ur rp character? or what? sweatdrop

Usually in a role play you come up with a character to role play. I will give you an example:

Name: Shackel Sin
Sexuality: Straight {And Married}
Bio: Owner of house. He killed both of his parents when He was younger, and haven't aged much since. Holding the house of Sins curse, he kills every time there is no moon. On full moons, he goes and he is very lovie, he will hit or flirt with any one or thing. He is an olderfashioned man, and hates to have his clothing soiled in any way. They must also be on correctly, and to his standard. A jacket, vest and shirt is what he is usually found in {Like in the picture, but in different colors and disigns}. As the Mistress of the house returns, Shackel becomes more steady and in control. The two Sins have had a long and twisted history together, as they are still standing together to this day. {Over 400 years later} Devoted truely to his one, Shackel does not move onto others as easily when his other is in the house. He is also more relaxed, as he knows his love cares for him and won't let their games end with a house guest gaining knowledge of what truely happens.
Personality: Shackel can be very dull and monotone most of the time. His personallity can flex from very happy and nice, to mean and deadly. Inbetween he isn't very caring but will try and be nice to the house guests.
Other: Don't get me mad. The last person to get me mad suddenly checked out of the house. As the host, he will please you as the house guest, no matter what it is. After all, you will never check out.
Appearance: User Image

That is a profile that I use. I am not a male, nor do I dress or act like that character, but while you role play you become the person you listed in the profiles. This profile layout is just one type of layout. I have had some that the list goes on for quite some time, but it helps get to know the character better. ^^

I have several role plays, as I am a mass role player. ^^; I might start up a role play here in this guild, but I am not sure.  

roseankitty

roseankitty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:07 pm
Songoku921
can we steal images off of animes? Like for our profiles.

scratch what I said. I feel stupid for asking a stupid question like that >.<

Don't feel stupid. Some role plays will ask for pictures of real people, it doesn't have to be yourself. Others will ask you to draw out your character or just leave a discription of the character. And others {Like most of mine} Dont really care what you use, but prefer an image in User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:19 am
mmm.. I wonder.. if I start up a role play.. who all would join me in it...  

roseankitty

roseankitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:48 am
I guess I will have to post and find out.. >.> hehe  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:06 pm
Tediri says:
If characters cannot have future telling abilities, can the characters have psychic abilities..like, not see what is about to happen, but see what is going to happen in the distant future. Or even what happened in the past?

Bai now...

Tediri

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:03 pm
yeah, but only as a guidline, the others in the RP don't have to follow what you said will happen. As for the past, it has to be agreed upon with the owner/s of the other characters involved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:19 pm
Tediri says:
Alright, thank you <3

]Bai now...

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:28 am
What are you planning miss Tediri??? LOL >w<  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff