Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal/Rant] Dumb Stunt That Made Me Worry Like Hell D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:18 pm
//RANT// [it's a damn long one too, it's a story more so..]

Okay so today I was at a party. And when it was dark everyone decided to play Ghost In The Graveyard (but.. we didn't have flash lights so we just played hide and seek in the dark sweatdrop ) We played a few rounds. Simple enough. But then it got REALLY dark (when we started playing the sun wasn't all the way down...) We played a last round until we all decided to stop except... Except three boys who hadn't returned. At first we're like "Okay that's funny." But then...

Then they were out there for ten minutes (it was dark by then) Then 15, then 20. It started taking longer after many MANY shouts, warnings, ect. were called to the guys. Still no return. So then I go to look for them. At first I went with a friend into the dark creepy woods (which had LOTS of random holes x.x Not huge ones, but like potholes, So i was constantly tripping as I was running). Then after a while my friend and I returned to base, where everyone was.

But. Still after more and MORE calling and shouting ect. (both of their rides were even there too) Still no response. So I went off to look for them. By myself. In the spooky woods. Sure at first I had another friend, but he popped his knee so I was like "GO! SIT NOW!!" Then I went with another friend. He ran off. I believe he found the three missing souls (their names are Kurt and Josh and Justin by the way) and joined them.

So I went back to base for a bit thinking, "Whatever... They'll come out eventually." But for some reason Justin, one of the original missing ones came out. But the others weren't back @ base. D: It turned out they seperated.., So then I went back to the woods completely by myself this time. I went looking for atleast 15 minutes shouting, listening, trying to find them. I got damn close a few times too, I swore. But I never saw them. At this point it was like a game. And I was into it.

So I kept on searching and searching and searching for another 20 minutes or so. I was determined to find them. To win this game. Since just about everyone else went looking for them. They all hunted around for a short time and gave up. But no. I wanted to win this game. To be on top of my circle of friends for once. So I kept searching.

After a while I was starting to be pretty freaked in the woods all alone and stuff. But I pressed on Until... Until the "lifeguard" of the pool (which was the host's dad) whistled (yes he had an actual whistle which he used several times) he yelled "LAST CALL. EVERYONE OUT OF THE WOODS NOW OR ELSE!" So. I finally got out, not wanting to piss him off.

But still. The three missing ones were still not there. D: Then... MY ride got there. My step dad told me specifically to be there waiting right when he gets there to pick me up. So I was out of time. That's when it got bad.

Sitting in the car I started thinking negatively. "What if they got stolen. Or raped! Why haven't they responed to the very VERY numerous shouts and searches. WHAT IF SOMEONE STOLE THEM!" Then I started thinking like that on the way home. I was worried.

I never worry.

So getting home as I was telling my parents about how much fun I had at the party I felt deep fear. Like a hole in my stomach. [my parents also brought up that maybe the three were doing something naughty ;o but I still couldn't find much sanction in the thought i was too concentrated on the bad stuff!] D: It sucked. So I quickly got on the computer and asked my friend who was there after me.

I IM'd her and she told me. They had found the boys in the host's house (where like NO ONE was). Apparently after a while in the woods they moved indoors somehow not getting noticed. Though I'm not sure how long they had been in the house I knew for a FACT that they knew I was trying hard to find them because before they moved inside I heard them running from me.

So there I was at home. Half crazy. And almost scared to death with worry that something unfathomable happened. And there the three boys were. Inside. Probably laughing at me too. Because [really I was the only one looking for them] I had looked and shouted so many times. And worst of all, I never got to say bye to the three. Who were from old school that I'm leaving behind. People that I may never see in my life again. And they were so busy worrying me to hell I never got to say goodbye.

:'[ I was near tears. I never cry over boys. Though it's not a normal teenage boy situation still...

//END LONG a** RANT//

if you read that whole thing you're a god/ess! 4laugh
4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:45 am
I read zee whole thing. whee

I would have been so angry if anyone I knew pulled a stunt like that without telling me. You shoud definitely chew them out if they try to poke fun at you for worrying. The scenerios just start creeping up on you...

My girlfriend flips out if I'm driving on a long trip and I don't pick up my phone - she automatically thinks I've been in an accident and I'm bleeding to death somewhere or something equally morbid.  

Scatterheart

Anxious Lunatic

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:17 pm
Scatterheart
I read zee whole thing. whee

I would have been so angry if anyone I knew pulled a stunt like that without telling me. You shoud definitely chew them out if they try to poke fun at you for worrying. The scenerios just start creeping up on you...

My girlfriend flips out if I'm driving on a long trip and I don't pick up my phone - she automatically thinks I've been in an accident and I'm bleeding to death somewhere or something equally morbid.

YAY YOU READ IT! *huggles*

i'm not that paranoid. As a matter of fact I like NEVER worry ever. I'om an optomist! But really! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:45 pm
I read it too. Those boys were really mean, that stunt is stupid. Boys are idiots I admit, but they are pushing it.

teddytoles

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff