Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply ◄ Stranger!!!!! (I'm NEW to PSG) ► .......(NEW member DIRECTORY)
New to the guild.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstralRomance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:33 pm

NAME: Anything pertaining (sp) to AstralRomance, I suppose or if you really wish, you could call me by Kim. I don't really care what you call me, could call me Bob for all I care. razz Just nothing offensive~

LIKES: Pie, music (rock/metal), video games, online games (especially Gaia Online and World of Warcraft.) I also love the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer, The Breaking Dawn comes out tomorrow night at 12, yay!! Although, I won't be getting it until Saturday. razz

DISLIKE: Pickles.. ew.

WHO INVITED YOU? Melisciose22 - which, I'm excited about seeing Heroes Season 3, I need to finish 2 still. razz I just watched the first season last month and I fell in love with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:50 pm
Welcome..I like Pie TOO....and if Mel picked u, im sure it was a good descision.. razz heart  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:12 pm
i spent this weekend catching the marathon....i forgot some of season two so i was excited to catch it...i cant wait either....im so eager to see all the bad guys and see what is next...im just so "ants in my pants"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:43 pm
well i dont have cabal..yeah i know..(my parents dont believe in tv crying crying ..) so ill have to wait till it comes out on DVD or hulu.com.. crying crying  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sparkling_Hitomi

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:48 am
same here. sweatdrop
btw, i`m new too, hi! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:20 am
fanboy360
well i dont have cabal..yeah i know..(my parents dont believe in tv crying crying ..) so ill have to wait till it comes out on DVD or hulu.com.. crying crying

You can actually find heroes episodes on NBC.com. I don't think they have the full season up right now, but they update it every once in a while and once the new season comes on they will put the new episodes on usually the morning after.  

Axyl39

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:53 am
Axyl39
fanboy360

You can actually find heroes episodes on NBC.com. I don't think they have the full season up right now, but they update it every once in a while and once the new season comes on they will put the new episodes on usually the morning after.

or hulu.com...youtube.....and other sites but yeah some of the newer stuuf arent on yet and yeah they do post the new episodes after it airs  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:56 am
Welcome!  

yeshyesh

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:13 am
Hi! I'm not really in any rush to read Breaking Dawn even though I like the series. I like rock and metal too. But: I LIKE pickles!!! :p  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:26 pm
i like crunch pickles  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
◄ Stranger!!!!! (I'm NEW to PSG) ► .......(NEW member DIRECTORY)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games