Reply The Gathering: A Highlander Fan Guild
Hey.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Comte

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:53 am
I'm the newest member here. Name's Le Comte, or Comte for short (Count, if you dislike the French language =P). I've been a fan of Highlander for a decade now, when I first saw the series on t.v. back in 1998. I have two favorite Immortals actually. First would have to be Duncan MacLeod. I know he's a goodie-two-shoes and all, but overall he's a deep and interesting character who can kick some a** when he needs to. The other is the newest addition to the clan MacLeod, and that would be Colin. Loved Highlander: The Search for Vengeance, loved Colin and Marcus, really hoping for a sequel or two.

Just have to say that I hope this guild is revived sooner or later (well, sooner rather than later), because I'd love to RP with some other diehard Highlander fans. I actually am also thinking of starting up a Highlander RP set in a future semi-post-apocalyptic era; 'twould be an RP with a pen-and-paper flavor, meaning there would be some dice rolling to randomize things and such. Oh and flashbacks included, of course. If anyone would be interested in that.

Anyhow, nice to meet you all.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:20 pm
Welcome Welcome! I meant to PM you this morning a welcome but time ran away from me and I had to run to work!

I am slowly getting my husband aka's Gaston to start the RP stuff once again since he now has evenings off I might join one or two because being part time worker and part time stay at home Momma I need entertainment!
biggrin well Pm me with the details of the game because I like that kinda stuff.

Once again ;D WELCOME!

-The Captain!  

Captain~Fleatch
Vice Captain

Fashionable Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NiennaSayyadina

8,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:17 am
Hi. I might RP someday. But I think this guild's been dead for a long while. I should just get it over with and quit. But the Highlands still call to me.... xd  
The Gathering: A Highlander Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games