Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Random ~
Jokes from a Dingo in Reno

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You think I am funny?
  Hell yes!
  Yes
  Some what
  Maybe, Maybe not
  Some what not
  No
  Hell No!
  Why are you asking?
  Why am I even voting on this poll?
  Should I care if you are or are not funny?
View Results

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:33 am
Alright, I have wanted to do this since 2:27 AM on July 31, idea from a good friend. I am going to tell jokes and see what people think.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:14 am
.....................................................good luck with that........................................................... ... .......  

Midnight_Fox101

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:14 pm
So tell us a joke funnny-man.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:31 am
Okay, how do you tell the diffrence between your Aunt Lucy's cat and you your Grandma Jodey?

Unless you look in the mouth, you wont be able to because they both look like sour pusss.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:38 am
How many scientists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One, but don't expect him to do it without turning it into a science experment.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:43 am
You know, with these recent ecloli scares lately, our parents were told when they were children to eat their vegtables to become big and strong and live a long life. Today now, they are telling us not to eat our vegetables if we want to live at all.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:48 am
I was watching a die hard movie not to long ago and I noticed something, the price on the gas station sign. It was like $1.79 a gallon on regular. And right away, I thought, "California is never going to see a price that low ever again."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:47 am
Alright, gas prices. People think that the prices we arepaying today is rediculeous for a gallon of gas. I also heard they are paying more in Europe. But the most reidiculose price I heard was one in some small forgien country. Guess how much they pay a gallon?

25 cents to the gallon. Now that is a ridiculous price right there if you know what I mean.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:50 am
Okay, in Japan, kids go to school for basicly all year long and have all the things they need. Hell, they even give out uniforms like candy. But the bad part is that America s the richest country in the world yet we can hardly afford brand new text ooks unless the school football team wins the championship or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:19 am
How to tell who has the better part of the relationship.

If the male is smiling, hes getting the better half.
If the male is not smiling, hs being strung up lke a whipping boy by his girl friend and she is getting the better half.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

~ Random ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces