DEATH...and thought and views on it... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:05 pm
Well, I believe death is a good thing.I say this because, if someone has a crappy life, it ends! It usually varies from person to person though. I believe death is the final stage. I believe humans are just like animals, even as advanced as we are. So I don't believe in an afterlife. Most of the time, there wouldn't be any change in the world if you selected a handfull of random people. So It shouldn't matter if someone dies or not. Also dying is a way of stress relief (think about it before you question it)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:49 am
Ndoki
I could never see death playing an xbox... lol.

Personally, I feel it's selfish to be sad at funerals, at least if you miss them. I also don't get why it's looked at as something sad. Assuming there's another life after this one then while they are dying and we are mourning here, they are being born and people are rejoicing in the next life. People always say birth is such a beautiful thing, and when someone dies they are just being born into the next life, so I don't think we should be so sad about it. That's my two cents.

Why is it selfish to be sad at a funeral? And if you miss someone wouldn't it be a bit hard not to be sad if you were at their funeral?
Who is it upsetting if you're upset?

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

abnormalchicksta666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:32 pm
Simply put, for me death is just a part of life. We are all born, therefore we all must die. That does not mean, however, that it is a painless experience. In the event of someone's death, it can greatly affect family, friends, even a whole community. I know that when my mom died untold amounts of people suffered. She was the kind of person who would drop everything to help someone else, no matter what pain she was going through. My mom had scoliosis for about 20 years, but she would often put her own heath aside for others. Even after she got cancer, she wouldn't stop all of her giving.

I am just rambling now, but I hope that you see my point...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:42 pm
Here is my thoughts about death.

Death is the result of your soul leaving your mortal body, simple as that.
Death is what happens when you start your journey within the afterlife, and once you are dead, chances are slim that you will find another body to occupy.
Once your soul is gone from your body, that's it, there is no turning back and no going back to your body.
Your soul cannot die, because it cannot be percieved by mortals, and no science can tell us what happens in the afterlife.
You cannot ask a spirit about what happened to them because we cannot fully understand spirits. It's almost like they are saying something in a language that we cannot comprehend, and this language is the only thing separating us from knowing the truth of life after death.  

xX Lord Despair Xx

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items