Reply The L Guild Forum
Has anyone seen?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilightdreams13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:43 pm
Hass anyone seen the deleted scene of L's funeral and where he and light are watching a movie? Also has anyone seen the american voice actor for L. Creepy right? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:32 pm
I was going to watch th deleted scene but i forgot ^_^; But yeah the American voice actor for L is like Alessandro Juliani ? Pretty weird confused  

airimi

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Regular Sized Albert

Sparkly Prophet

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:48 pm
I've seen both those scenes. The movie one was weird because I don't see where it would have fit in the series, but it was a little funny when L was leaning over his seat all in Light's face. biggrin
And the funeral.. Light was totally insane! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:04 pm
I got scared with the funeral one. Cause i've been now having nightmares of people getting hit dead on by a train. >.< It is not fun stressed  

Twilightdreams13

OtakuWolf-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:13 pm
Yeah L's English voice actor is kinda funny-lookin'...somthing i wouldn't expect...the movie thing was interesting, and L's funeral disturbed me... eek  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:50 pm
i've seen the funeral but not the movie scene. does anyone know how to get a good vid of it?  

Akiko-chan13

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:57 pm
I've seen both of them. Light's evil face creeped meout when he was on all fours and suddenly went from smile to glare.

it was like xd to evil  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:26 am
I've seen the L's funeral one and it made me want to kick Light >:/  

raspberries-ftw

Intergalactic Gekko

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:47 am
I heard about it and my boyfriend has seen it as for the voice actor yea kinda odd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:51 am
I believe those "deleted scenes" are from the Death Note special 3 hour episode all in Ryuk's point-of-view. I however have not seen this, and it hasn't yet been released in English.

Also, I think Alessandro Juliani, L's voice actor, is kind of handsome. (And, quite honestly, before you start saying that people look creepy or weird, just look at L for a moment. There is no doubt that he looks creepy, yet you all claim to love him. So consider what you say before you apply your odd logic to real people.)  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:52 pm
Yeah, I saw thsoe two. I started laughing so hard when L just turned and stared at Light right over his seat, that I almost fell off my chair. I wonder how Light could have kept up his calm facade.
And it was after watching L's funeral taht I seriosuly began hating Light. I mean, seriously! Even Ryuk looked freaked out. IT still was kinda funny to see Light burst out laughign like that.
Alessandro Juliani is nothing like I expected him to be. He looks nothing like L and taht voice at all. He looks rather--average.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:16 pm
There's a deleted scene! SWEET!!! (runs upstairs to watch it)  

Ninja Sabaku_no_Bara

animebeth15

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:06 am
I seen the deleted scenes.The movie movie one was so hilarious!!!!I don't know how Light kept that straight face.I would bust out laughing and hug him. heart The funeral scene made me want to b***h slap Light so hard. burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes scream scream  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:35 pm
animebeth15
The funeral scene made me want to b***h slap Light so hard.
I am the Dark Lord
who wouldn't have already
The Dark Lord has spoken

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff