Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Creepy Moments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:16 pm
Well, I think anything that happens to me is weird. But when I was at the airport today, I could've sworn I saw 3 girls that look exactly like PPN, Griever and Saucey-kins walking from the Departure section, and I was like "WTF?" And I was still in my nightys. (too lazy to get dress at 3 AM)

Other then that, I say whenever I draw. I wined up with food somehow. All the time...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:36 pm
Today I saw two of my friends I rarely see at different places...

One on the way to the bank with my mom
Two passing by Target to go the Barnes and Noble

I may get lucky to see at least one person I know in a day that is not school, a birthday party, or an anime convention but on a regular day creeps me out.  

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Jack2634

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:20 pm
I swear I've had no less then FOUR Deja Vu moments this week, and it's freaking me out, because I get the feeling, but only for a couple moments, then it passes and I can't remember why I felt it.

Urgh, I need more sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:50 am
Puppetry
fk12
Well, I had "Revenge of the AIM Creeper" a week or so ago. Other than that... nothing substantially weird has happened. I'm a pretty boring person, so not much exciting happens around me.

Oh, wait, no. Apparently, I, the most nonathletic person in my family, can successfully hit my brother in the face with a printer cartridge (still in the bag), yet he, a former high school football player and exceptionally more skilled at eye-hand coordination, can't even throw it back and hit me at all. 8Db

Wha? Was I the AIM creeper? emo I just really like convincing crossplays ;o;

heart Not at all!  

fk12

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:25 am
LOL BL.

Not rlly creepy but kinda weird: There's somebody that goes to my school (I don't know if they still do or not) but they srsly look like a younger version of BL. <3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:57 pm

This one guy who crossplays Suiseiseki at midwest conventions had trapped me for at least a year D: He's really small and feminine, I really had no idea until my friend told me about his voice sounding manly.

Puppetry

fk12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:14 pm
Not really creepy, but just odd. neutral I've been overcome with a sudden desire to play all of the games in the Mother series. Too bad I never owned EarthBound and Mother 1 and Mother 3 were never released over here. Anyone who suggests emulators gets a stern ">:C" from me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:33 pm
User Image

So why don't you use a .Rom then? XD

Kamen Ride

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:02 am
Clown Of God
User Image

So why don't you use a .Rom then? XD

>:C

... ;o; My brother's EarthBound one doesn't save.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:01 pm
Clown Of God
User Image

Not technically mine, but a friend of mine Hates the # 137. It appears everywhere for him. Like we were playing rock band and his final score was 137,666. He then went to go buy new clothes for his character and spent some money. While he was deciding I did the math and when he bought the item, he had $137 dollars left. My # that appears a lot is 117 or 911.

creepy just like that movie 23 but nothing to much thats creepy has vered happended to me...except for that prank my dad did on me....  

Inferno1020

Blessed Seeker

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

S0nicLightning

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:43 pm
I went walking down a trail once alone at night and something had taped my shoulder but there was nothing behind me not even a tree. It scared me because after turning around to keep walking something taped me again. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:49 pm
IT WAS ME. I TAPPED YOUR SHOULDER.
SORRY.
D:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

MoshiTiako

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:14 pm
My aunt was named after her grandmother. These two women died at the same hospital, at the same age, and possibly even of the same disease (so my grandmother suspected, the cancer wasn't diagnosible back then). My aunt also died on Friday the 13th.
... I mean, seriously, what are the odds?!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:13 pm
That is kinda weird. D:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items