Reply The L Guild Forum
Just a simple thought on L and B

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivan Drunken Fist Master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:50 pm
I was just thinking about how B acts just like L does. Then I got to thinking, since the BB Murder Cases came before L actually revealed himself ((as L)) I was thinking. What if L stole B's habits and just started using them, like the name Ryuzaki, in homage to B's great mind even though he was a criminal. One reason I thought of this is at the end of the book they descrobe L himself, and since he dresses the same way B was said to dress I though that maybe L did actually start doing his awkward, yet awesome, habits he has today.

Of course I know that they said that B copied L but this is just something I was thinking of and just thought I'd share.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:27 pm
B only act's like L because they were trying to find the perfect double. He looks and act's like L for that reason. But L took the name ryuzaki because her heard of B and felt bad that B also as many other kids, fell under the pressure of being L. But B instead did not kill himself he just went on a murder spree with his shinigami eyes.  

Twilightdreams13

Ivan Drunken Fist Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:51 pm
No be did try to kill himself, he was the 4th murder. he caught himself on fire, and the murders were to challenge L.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:22 pm
I'm pretty convinced that L came first. Isn't B supposed to be his successor? Wouldn't that imply that L came first?
And I always assumed that they both came to be similar on their own.

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

randomnessensues

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:33 pm
B copied L because was the "Backup". And L took the name Ryuzaki because he beat B, just like he took the names Coil and Denueve after he beat them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:54 pm
Yeah I know all of this is true that B copied L and all that but I just said it was something I was thinking. and L didn't beat B Misora beat B, L hadn't figured out the Wara Ningyo thing with the thumb lock trick.  

Ivan Drunken Fist Master

The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff