Reply Questing HQ
Quest for An Old Friend (for the form)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnyghtIce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:58 pm
I already have the funds, I just need a good place to keep the form so that it doesn't get lost! The back story for this quest is that I use to ride a lot, and I had been planning on buying a specific horse named Frostiana, but she passed out of my life very suddenly and I miss her dearly. I want my first custom Soquili to bring her back to me again.

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Doesn't matter
Name of horse: Frosty
Owner: MidnyghtIce
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Fiesty
Breed: Arabian/Pinto
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Frosty has white fur, but pinto skin, so for the most part she appears beautifully white, but faint blotches of grey give away the dark pigmented skin underneath her coat. She had a black skin spot on her right shoulder, as well as a large spot on her left haunch. Other than those faint grey spots, her coat appears white on her body. Towards the end of her nose, where the fur thins, her black skin shows through again, marking her with the Arabian trait of a dark nose. Her eyes are a pleasant brown, tricking the watcher into expecting a kind personality. Her main and tail are both mostly white, though again there are a few faint stripes of grey in her mane, due to her spotted skin coloring her hair. She has a medium length mane and a long tail.
Reference image(s): Coming... eventually
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Black and silver
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Black/silver/white

And that's that I suppose, just gotta get a slot now!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:59 pm
The truth is that I would take a Soquili of any kind right now, I've just wanted one for a while, so I'm trying at all the flaffles and customs and such, and hopefully I'll get one someday. So this is just a post letting everyone know that I am eager to give any Soquili a home and I will definitely rp any Soquili that I get.  

MidnyghtIce

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff