Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
making your own anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ladyyk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 am
Something related to uhmm, action, romance and elements (like fire, water, etc..)...I'm making a comic / manga / whatever-you-call-it, but I've only been able to finish four pages, haha. I'm naming it Broken Reality... biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:34 pm
hi im new biggrin and well im already creating one and the name is ename thats the main characters name im still working on it though  

kakashi_lady26

Sensei Icchi

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:48 pm
I would make a few hentaish internet videos lol combining random hentai and good music...I have no shame  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:12 pm
I would make it about Demons, or vampires. Something of that sort.

Gothic Lolita, atc.

Something like Bezinghast?  

Saxxony

Friendly Tycoon

jmpeer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:04 pm
I love intense stories...
So, something along the lines of Vampire Knight + Death Note + this other anime that does well to combine action + hentai...

Vamp Knight has a good mix of elements, Death Note has some insanity and intellectual battles, and go figure... but lets not overdo it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:54 am
I'm writing a manga right now, called 'KuroTenshi-Her Name is Night'. It's going to be a dark, rather intense manga with horrible betrayals mixed with some complicated platonic relationships between characters who normally would despise each other...

Or at least that's what I'm going for. ^^' I have difficulty drawing fight scenes so the violence will be one sided in a way...?

It's basically just centered around my two main characters; one abused, somewhat pathetic fourteen-year old girl with no self esteem and an unhealthy obsession with following orders. She works as a grim reaper of sorts, with a company that does not keep the souls in existence unless the person had been very wholesome in their lifetime, in which case they become grim reapers of this sort as well.

My other main character is a girl named Yoru, and she's a grim reaper from a company that allows all souls to be free in the open air, like ghosts. She's a loose canon and very loud...kinda like a mixture between Naruto, Edward Elric, Miharu from Nabari no Ou (?), and Haruhi Suzumiya.  

Captain Kolita

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces