Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Mystery Tour: The Beatles Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Magical Mystery Tour: The Beatles Guild
Has anyone ever seen a Beatle in concert?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HistoryWak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:57 pm
Have you?

I've seen Paul on his 2005 tour. It was great!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:17 pm
I COULD HAVE SEEN RINGO!

HE WAS JUST IN WASHINGTON!

HE'S GONE NOW!
crying

My friend said we'd go together... guess not.
stare

Hey, does anyone know if Paul will be touring in the US anytime soon?

give him the kick

Sexy Nick Rhodes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:44 am
I saw Paul's US tour. It was the most amazing concert I've ever been to, even better than Simon and Garfunkel, and that one was hard to beat. I felt like such a dummy. I was like, the only kid there, and to top it off, I was wearing a Green day shirt for God knows why. xD But it was great.

I ALMOST saw Ringo. My parents are always making fun of Ringo and they said he was going to come to Vegas and they said stuff about him that pissed me off, so then my dad accused me of having a bad attitude (although I wouldn't have one if it wasn't for him in the first place! Dx) and I got grounded, and that blew that deal. :[ Pssh, it probably wouldv'e sucked anyways. Because my dad would've been talking throughout the whole concert saying how ugly Ringo is and how his voice sucks and how his nose is ginourmous. Dx Oh well....someday....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:09 pm
Magical Walrus
I saw Paul's US tour. It was the most amazing concert I've ever been to, even better than Simon and Garfunkel, and that one was hard to beat. I felt like such a dummy. I was like, the only kid there, and to top it off, I was wearing a Green day shirt for God knows why. xD But it was great.

I ALMOST saw Ringo. My parents are always making fun of Ringo and they said he was going to come to Vegas and they said stuff about him that pissed me off, so then my dad accused me of having a bad attitude (although I wouldn't have one if it wasn't for him in the first place! Dx) and I got grounded, and that blew that deal. :[ Pssh, it probably wouldv'e sucked anyways. Because my dad would've been talking throughout the whole concert saying how ugly Ringo is and how his voice sucks and how his nose is ginourmous. Dx Oh well....someday....

Aww, I'm sorry! gonk
At least you got to see Paul & Simon and Garfunkel! I've never been to a concert of any type in my life, lol emo
And the school concerts don't count! xd  

Lennon In Our Hearts
Crew

Magical Mystery Tour: The Beatles Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas