Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Crew Members Wanted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:04 pm
Hey!

So here we are again, with me placing a wanted ad. Now we actually have enough crew members right now, but an extra hand or two always helps!

The duties of anyone hired on will be Moderation/Recruitment.

Summery

How that works is that you'll be assigned 1 or 2 subforums to help moderate, you'll be expected to visit a special secret place just for those subforums once a week and post idea's, problems, and things you've done to help make it better. Every subforum has a few mods and most are pretty quiet unless we're doing clean up projects or we're revamping them.

The second part of the job is going to be recruitment, we have an easy to follow system to quickly find users who are interested in Yaoi and invite them to the Guild! You'll be required to invite 10 users a day, and yes I know it sounds hard...but I invite roughly 30-40 members a day and I find the names within 15-20 minutes. So 10 names is really easy! We have a set of guidelines for users who you can recruit, really easy to follow. We don't want to invite any trollers or Yaoi-Haters.

Requirements

I prefer that you've been an active member of the Guild for six months, but if you feel that you've got what it takes, I'd be willing to hear you out.

A post count of 100+ posts within the Guild. Click Guild Members and find your name to find out how many you have. Again even if you have less, I'd still be willing to hear you out.

Experience is not necessary at all. This isn't hard, but you do have to be responsible, when given a task you do need to perform it in a reasonable amount of time, not a month later.

Really there's not much else to say. Really all the duties you'll have, unless there's a special project going on, you can do in 20-30 minutes each day, even quicker once you get use to it. heart

If Interested, PM me and state why your interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:22 pm
Anyone? Anyone at all? <3  

Syntria
Crew

Zyl-expressions

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:01 pm
I wanna!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:20 pm
User Image

I wouldn't mind!!

I Support Yaoi

sakura-haruno-sister