Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Charector Intoductions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tansyuduri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:22 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image RP Introductions User Image

Ok so i thought it would be cool have a place for our charectors to introduce themselfs sooooo...

Hi I'm the second youngest state alchemist ever (the first being edawrd elric) I got the title when I was 14. yes my eyes are gold, and no I'm not related to the elrics. I like books! and alchemy defanetly alchemy. um my oldest sister is a humonculus my older sister and I tried to bring her back and well we bolth saw the gate but my older sister took most of the backlash I just lost a finger, and a toe, and most of the blood in me. fine so maybye she didn't
by the way I am related to mustang, he is my cousin, me and my sister call him the bighead.

User Image

User Image

This is my oldest sister now (sigh) she is now a humonculus. she doesnt remember any of us. i've only seen her twice. once when we made her and another time which I dont like talking about. (I dont remember most of it anyways)

User Image

And this is my other oldest sister. (well i did say she took most of the backlash!) she lost her eye as you can see. and bolth her arms are automail she got them from some guy named dominick. He gave them to her free! oh she lost her leg too but she uses a regular prosthetic for that "I've had quite enough automail surgury thank you very much!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:46 am
This is awesome! and where did you get all the cool icons?!  

Original_Edward_Elric

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:25 pm
I am Pride...

There is not much to tell you, since I do not know much myself. I was only born a short while ago....apparently I was once a boy named Edward Elric....that is all I know.

I am an artificial person, a sin. I follow the people who call themselves, "Homunculi"...we serve one being, know as, 'Father.'

One day...I hope to discover who I was....

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:09 pm
I am Envy.
I, too, am a sin like my brother Pride..'Father' has me watch over Pride so he doesn't go ape-s**t on us all. All in all I'm a homunculus as well....I am 'Father's' favorite creation next to Pride.
User Image  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:29 am
maybe I should explain myself a little more...

I am Luna Crowley. I have long black hair, blue eyes and at least appear to be 15. I'm at least a little taller than edward. I usually wear black ( black leather skirt, tank top, combat boots), a dark red jacket, and a pair of goggles. I come from an old, very old *clears throat* well known family who was involved in founding the central military, and also many other functions to our society. but we continue to keep ourselves discreet. I speak of no siblings and I perform transmutations with out a circle fo reasons I will leave undisclosed. I travel frequently. I know edward and his family very well but he doesnt know me. I dont take orders but I will accept missions from mustang and perform investigations. I enjoy teasing edward, my friend, being as I should always keep an eye out for the two brothers. I enjoy occasional headbutts with mustang and havoc. My family has a little history with the armstrongs.
I take classes at the academy to make things look official. I have been seen at times with wrath tagging along with me and I have detained envy a few times. I am usually being accompanied by two felines one black(Newton) and a siamese(Lillian). I posess an old and wise soul *very old..* I remain to have a tender and sunny disposition and focus on the brighter side of things.
I love books and have an insane amount, Yes I have a state alchemist watch. I have the symbol for Antimony on my right wrist, do you know what antimony represents??(Animal tendencies in human nature) and also the symbol for magnesium which represents eternity on the back of my left shoulder and Yes that is a philosophers stone on my ring, there are ways around ways, you know... but the rest i'll leave for ya'll to figure. I'd rather keep my air of mystery.. talk2hand So the rest is history,**clears throat again** quite literally, so to speak..

"and the one thing ed needs to remember is that we all have a debt to pay.. so Abandon all hope, Ye who enter here..."

* Luna turns and just walks off**  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:55 am
umm..I'm Roleplaying Manga Winry...I wanted to be different and not be the "original", anime or both, and just went directly for the manga... sweatdrop Besides... there is more EdxWin in the manga wink heart hmm

the main differences are

Scar killed Winry's parents not Roy
Winry acually gets trained in automailing in Rush Valley
She wears a green bandana instead of pink/red...

hmmm i think that is the main ones.. correct me if I'm wrong.. I been working on Winry's story in the manga and putting it in my profile. If more infomation is wanted.  

Winry_Rockbell026

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:19 am
User Image
Hello!! My name is Ai,that's it,I don't have a last name;at least I don't think I do. You see,when I was a baby,I was aboanoded at birth and taken in by a family....I think their last names were Rockbell? Soon after that, when I was about 3-years-old,I got lost in the woods and somehow found my way to Central.A man named Roy Mustang took me to an ophange as soon as he found me,I've been grateful to him ever since.

Soon after my 13th birthday,I became the third youngest state alchemist in the country;givien the title "The Sapphire Alchemist". Then after I was assinged for my first duty as a alchemist,I met up with two boys called the Elric Brothers;and I'm still traveling with them after 2 1/2 years.

But I think somethings wrong with me,'cause when I turned 12,Roy told me that at 10:30p.m. I was under either a spell,curse,or enchantment that made me grow wings from my back.....WINGS,FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD! He also thinks that I have some sort of magical power that started that situation;another reason I became a state alchemist,so that I can learn for myself what this power I posess truly is.

Oh yeah! Before I forget,the dress you see me wearing is my part-time-job uniform,I usedto work there,but i had to pospone it because I'm traveling;I usally wear it,but I transmute it into a normal sundress with leggings under neath,and I CAN fight,so don't ******** with me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:58 pm
User Image

My name is Eric. Yes i was given the name Eric. Eric Tredmen i'm 18 years old and i love to fish. In life i was taught that if you are sad the angel of discions will take you and throw you in the room of darkness. So whenever i go to the cemetary to visit my deceased mother, father, and baby brother i have Roy come with me. If i don't go almost every day my baby brother will get mad at me and make me stay away. And that's one thing i cannot let happen. So the only reason i can miss a day is if i'm on a misson.
I'm a state alchemist i use water. You see if you take the chemicals in a body and use water you can basiclly control a person. It's simple really any alchemist can do but i do not recomend it. It kills you slowly. It mixes your own chemicals slowly killing you yourself inside. But i'm compelty fine with that.
I was first found by Roy mustang i was fishing of course and i kinda stole his wallet. That was the first time the second time was after the ishvalen war and he found me shivering in the snow and he took me in. He took care of me and gave me the medicine i need to survive. After he found out my ability he suggested the Military and i join at the age of 16. I work as a alchemist and under the investagation department.  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:49 am
My name is Sora Mustang my older brother Roy found me under a bench in Central when i was very young and im one of the youngest alchemist there are seeing as im only 16. Most people think that im an alchemist because of Roy (Coronal b*****d xd ) being my brother but thats not true i worked my a** off to get to where i am. I am the Dark Alchemist.

This is me:
User Image  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces