Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tales of Symphonia
  Is Win
View Results

Light Reality

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:09 pm
This is my 2nd favourite GC game, next to Twilight Princess.
I would say it was 3rd because I have OOT on GC but technically that's a N64 game hehe.

So yeah this is a pretty EPIC RPG game, the story line is captivating and interesting and the characters are unique and charming.

If you have a Wii/GC and have not played this game I strongly recommend you to get it. It's also on the ps2 as well ;D

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:37 pm
>>

I've never heard of it, but it looks fun !

<<

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:40 pm
Game is epic.
It is one of the most fun action RPGs I have ever played. The storyline is fun, and it is not too drawn-out, even though it has two discs.
Also, question here: an I the ONLY person who doesn't mainly use Lloyd? I mean, I for some reason use Kratos/Zelos. I'm thinking it is only me that does this.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:18 am
This game is my number two game on my list of top 5 games I've ever played/beaten. The only game I think is better is Grandia 2, but unfortunately I lost my game disc 1 and controller with my VMUs. I want to get the game again, I'll even look on eBay to get a new controller, VMUs, and copy of the game. But Tales of Symphonia gives you a lot of fun. I play it with my friends sometimes, I primarily play as either Lloyd or Sheena. I got Soul Calibur Legends simply because Lloyd is in it. My favorite quote from the game is by one of the knights in Tethe'Alla, which is "Are lumberjacks all women and children these days?"  

Forsaken Scholar

crystalsammy

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:42 pm
Shryle
Game is epic.
It is one of the most fun action RPGs I have ever played. The storyline is fun, and it is not too drawn-out, even though it has two discs.
Also, question here: an I the ONLY person who doesn't mainly use Lloyd? I mean, I for some reason use Kratos/Zelos. I'm thinking it is only me that does this.
User Image
Sammy says ...

User ImageUser Image
No, actually i do the same thing. Zelos and Kratos are my favorites.

"We can keep chillin' like ice cream fillin
we can be cool in the gang if you'd rather hang."

*Jason Mraz

Check out my dream status and current dreams.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/journal.php?mode=view&post_id=28228699&u=4454270  
Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games