Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samsookool

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:15 pm

system of a down is sooo kool!
i may not be obsesed whith them but i think there sooo kool
mrgreen blaugh
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:09 pm

System of a Down is cool...just not a band i would want to listen to EVERY day...im obsessed with Nightwish...even though i own none of their CD's or anything associated with them -_-...but oh well...i listen to them every single day 3nodding ninja

~Loves_Yami~

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 pm

I'd have to say my Top 5 favorite songs are...

1.Sugar
2.Chop-Suey
3.Hypnotize
4. Attack
5. Tentative
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:05 am

Big fan actually. The out-of-tune harmony is quite odd, but appealing. My favorite song by them is Forest.

maddragoon

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:10 pm

They're all right in small portions. I can't stand to listen to a whole cd at once, but a song here and there when your mp3 player is on shuffle is good. I like the slower songs like Soldier Side and Lonely Day.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:20 pm

Image removed by moderator for having no relavancy
But,anyway,I like "BYOB", "Lonely Day",Sugar","Sweet-Pea",and "Aerials".

MediaclCunt

[brainvomit]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:37 am

Yeah, I'm a minor fan of them. I have the first three albums, but I didn't care to buy those two new onec, because....they suck pretty much. Toxicity and Steal This Album has too many good songs, while Hypnotize was a big dissapointment. Mesmerize had some good songs, but...it's still not a worth of buying (dude, I don't want to give it more than 6 dollars). :B
I think the best song is Prison Song. The way Tankian sings it...it's just really, really beautiful song. :B
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:01 pm

Their name is what intrigues me initially but then I end up projecting false aspirations onto the band and find myself commonly disapointed with by that. But they have done quite well in the media and they seem to have been reatching a widening person type.

chiaroscuro13

Dapper Veteran

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:15 pm

I like most of their work, but I've never loved any of it. None has ever really caught my attention as being all too unique, and the more I listen, the more I feel that they're just trying to replicate Rage Against the Machine's "political metal" fame.
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:20 pm

To be honest, I think that they're kinda lame... which probably makes me one of the few kids in my school to say that xd

Anyway, it was probably due to their song, "When Angels Deserve to Die" (not sure if that's the actual song title, but it's a lyric) - just didn't like it. Wasn't too fond of their Toxicity album, either.

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:56 pm

-Resurrected Writer-
Anyway, it was probably due to their song, "When Angels Deserve to Die" (not sure if that's the actual song title, but it's a lyric) - just didn't like it. Wasn't too fond of their Toxicity album, either.

The title is "Chop Suey", oddly enough.

It wouldn't be a bad song if not for the first 2 1/2 minutes. After that, it's intensity and sincerity are quite striking.

Toxicity wasn't a very good album though, I would agree.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:07 pm

i love a song called lost in hollywood and others lol

darkest_hour91

Neisan Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:03 am

They're good...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:06 am

Ugh I despise them. I dont like that whole ‘quirky‘ metal idea. Metal??? haha no way. I mean come on he isnt even singing half the time.... he just.... shouts. *thinks back to the beginning of BYOB and shudders* Toxicity... sucks. The off tune harmonies just make my ears cry blood. Vocally i hate them but the guitars are good. I guess what i hate most is that everyone i know loves them all of a sudden. Its actually like an epidemic where i live. As far as views? just following rage against the machine

Nockz the Dark Cellist

Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces