Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
I think I'm confussed...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think I am?
  Gay
  Straight as an arrow
  Bendable
View Results

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:50 am
Okay, I think my sexuality is becoming debatable. It's like I'm in the middle or something. I think I might be bi but I'm not sure. Men are not my favorite species at the moment but I really can't see me with a woman either...

Can anyone help me?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:59 pm
Y'know, you could always be asexual. I've come to think of myself as asexual, because with the exception of one person, who is both straight and taken, I find no physical attraction to anyone I know. There was one guy, but a couple months into not really even knowing him, I overheard and witnessed a few things that were deal breakers for me, and he dropped off the radar(He was unbearably stupid, and a cheater).

So people can judge, but that's all they can do. They can't change who you are inside. I'm lucky because I already came out as gay, and if it turns out I'm not really anything, then whoopee, things become simple again. That's not gonna be the case, but I'm just saying.  

AHKyle

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:07 am
Yeah, I really hate how these days you have to title yourself as being gay, bi, or straight and if you're bi or gay all hell breaks looks. One of my good friends believes I'm asexual as well. I just really don't know.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games