Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
who thinks there should be guns in maplestory?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dunnirae

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:01 pm
, ________________________________ -- -- -- eek
....../ `---___________----_____|]
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:14 pm
Aren't there going to be guns for Pirates?  

Bloody Ally

Artess

General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:02 am
Yeah, I think this issue's been decided already.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:04 pm
Yea, I agree that there should, but then again it's America we are talking about. I personally don't want all the mothers who are so reserved about what they see and say to be dissing my maple, saying ''OMGOSH GUNS! LET'S GET EM GIRLS!'' *riots and effectively ruins maple for the rest of us* ''HURRAY! GUNS ARE BAD AND WE GOT RID OF THEM! SUFFER YOU WUSSIES!" I'm tired of us not being able to have anything cool. It just really pisses me off, ya know? *Excuse my language, but I think we can be mature enough to handle swearing. Ifn' you aren't able to, then pm me and we can have a conversation that's more 'on your level'. >.<* I just can't stand them kinds of mothers. I'm not bashing them or anything, but for reals... just get over it. They are gonna see it sooner or later, so just chill the holy hell out, and don't get your panties all in an uproar. You worry about what you parents are susposed to worry about, and let us children have our fun while we still can.  

xXx_Onii-san_xXx

Delicious Friction

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:37 pm
The reason there aren't/probably won't be any guns is because that would be an indication of human vs human conflict that is directly related to current situations in the world & would also violate their current state regarding game ratings, which right now is at a level where it's not possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:42 am
Yeah for Maple Story to have guns will make the rating go from e10+ to Teen or 13+ but thats not so bad IMO  

Kyruni

Venntus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:07 pm
Actually, I heard to prevent conflict, they were thinking of using slingshots instead of guns. l;  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:12 am
cool
i don`t know about GMS or Maple Sea
but for Taiwan MS Pirates came out
and there are guns

they`re pretty cute.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Douix

WillWintter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:57 pm
Man I want pirates! They can jump into the air and slow down to keep attacking!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:45 am
Venntus
Actually, I heard to prevent conflict, they were thinking of using slingshots instead of guns. l;

that would be rly ghey .-.  

Dlp1134

Its Nabysco

Vicious Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:16 am
We arent getting the gunslinger class if I remember right, just pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:32 am
Its Nabysco
We arent getting the gunslinger class if I remember right, just pirate

>__> pirate is the class ....
gunslinger and whats their face is the branch

Zonic v3

LordVada

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:42 am
I personally have no problems with guns in MS, if used in context. Ex.: Showa should not have been kiddie nerfed IMO, since it makes sense. Putting guns everywhere however makes no sense.

Doing something for the sake of doing it isnt right. Doing something because it makes sense makes sense. Japenese gangsters should have guns dammit <_<

Pirates will have guns, but they'll look childish.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:30 pm
Lord__Vader
I personally have no problems with guns in MS, if used in context. Ex.: Showa should not have been kiddie nerfed IMO, since it makes sense. Putting guns everywhere however makes no sense.

Doing something for the sake of doing it isnt right. Doing something because it makes sense makes sense. Japenese gangsters should have guns dammit <_<

Pirates will have guns, but they'll look childish.

I'm not gonna lie, I played Pirate Job on a private server. ALL of the guns except for the level 110 one look like actual "Pirate" guns, not modern day guns. So I think we'd be okay when it comes to crazy moms. D:  

Venntus

LordVada

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:12 pm
by childish i meant toy-like, but yeah. Pirate guns dont look like AK's, 30-06 or a 9MM.  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games