Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Spambox/Competitions
New Contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caity9117

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:50 pm
Ok I am going to sponsor a contest for the most Emo Avi and Story
Rules
1. Participants are allowed to use http://www.tektek.org/dream/ so as to not give the rich members an advantige
2. There must be a story accompanying your Avi
3. The story has to be PG
4. After 10 entries we will allow the public to vote
5. Creative and Fantasy stories are encouraged
6. There will be a small prize but not to big cause Im poor cry
7. Please no bumping
And……GO arrow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:41 pm
guess not  

Caity9117

pSyChO aPpLe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:20 pm
User Image

This is Rebecca. Here is her story;

Rebecca loved a boy named Jake. Although he knew her love for him was strong he was disgusted. Jake asked a friend to sneek into Rebecca's apartment one night and take a gun to her heart. Rebecca came home late that day tired from work and was surprised by someone in her apartment. Ared light beam was pointed in between her eyes which made them cross. All Rebecca remembers is that there was a stinging pain within her heart and she appeared in a quiet place with a bright light.

She backed away shaking her head. "no no i can't be dead!" a deep whisper entered her ear. The devil beckoned to her offering a proposal. She was told that if she would work for him he could keep her away from the bright light still full of life. Rebecca thought for a moment and only for one thing she wanted to be with Jake and him only. She immediatly agreed and followed him into a hot firey place.

After awhile rebecca become comfortable with her job and was granted time to visit earth. She searched for Jake with one thought in mind "Life was short for me so I won't let it happen to me i'll admit my love to him" Her stomach fluttered at the thought. When she arrived at work she found Jake's office to find him with a beautiful girl sitting on his desk. Rebeca always thought she was pretty but this girl made her feel self concious. Shock grew on his face as pain grew on hers. "What are you doing here?" Her eyebrows knitted together "What do you mean?" She tried to hide the lump in her throat . "You're supposed to be dead!" He was now standing up standing next to her. Her eyes grew moist.. "Jake..what do you mean?" he blinked rapidly laughing hysterically "I hired Kieth to come to your apartment last-" she cut him off short "You!! No!! you wouldn't-" she was crying. He was now cutting her off short "I hate you! why can't you get the hint?!!!" She was sobbing now as she quickly ran out of the office room.

Rebecca works for the devil because she gave up her chance for heaven for Jake and now suffers because he's the reason for her death...

Hope you like it lolsorry its like a novel I got into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:05 pm
Gerald was a typical emo at his college and always got picked on until he couldn't take it any more. On a late Friday night after a couple jocks got drunk and passed out during a party, Gerald sneaked over through the back and lit their house on fire, then retreated to the woods.

A week later in his dreams he saw a shady figure with a mace come to kill him for what he did. The creature was the cursed soul inside him, full of despair and regret over killing the bullies so cruelly and without a chance for them to escape so for weeks the nightmare created a step past emo even he couldn't describe so he attempted suicide by driving his car over the nearest bridge to his house.

Before he hit the bottom of the depths of the water, he wished with all of his might to stay alive fore his need to die vanished and his wish was granted, he became immortal with the one twist of haunting the murderers of the future.
His soul tore the top of his head open and escaped plus created a fiery hell on his head. His soul then grew wings on him and charmed him so he could never break his curse.

Some people still say that his soul travels with him to make sure he is doing his job to please his boss Death himself.

xXx THE END xXx
I hope you liked it!
xD
[my signature is the avi]  

Foul Death

Kizzy_Katz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:26 pm
Human Form
User Image

Demon Form
User Image

This is Airis, Airis may look like an ordinary girl but in reality she's a demon. She was once an ordinary human until she met Malestia a dark goddess. Airis's heart ached from a heart break so she gave her soul to the goddes in return she would turn her into a demon and make it where she could never love another again....

The cold breeze blew lightly through Airis's long wavy brown hair. She had been standing on the doc for 2 days waiting for her beloved Joshua to reture for her as he promised. She stood there with tear filled eyes and a broken heart. Another day passed. She hadn't eaten, nor slept in 3 days. She laid down and cride, soon after she fell fast asleep. When she awoke there was a note between her fingers tha read.

Good bye Airis I have fallen for another. Your heart means nothing to me now. You were nothing but my little game, a mear toy for me to play with until I found somthing better. Don't bother looking for me. I am far from you now. Good bye.

Josh

Airis cried her heart out she cried and beat on the doc until her hands bled out. "Is some thing wrong my dear sweet girl?" a voice spoke. "Only a broken heart." she replyed.

"Aww, darling I can make it all better. Forget that boy, I can make it to where you'll never feel again. All for a price of course."
"A price?"
"Only a small price to pay. Give me your soul and You'll never suffer pain like this again."
"My soul?"
"Yes deary. Your soul."
"And you promis I'll never feel again? Correct?"
"Of course."
"Very well then. You may have it."
"Alright love, in order to never feel again you must become a demon, for demons can't love. Just write your name in blood on the doc."

Airis took her bloody hands and wrote her name. The goddess snickerd and shoved her hand through Airis's chest, She pulled out not only a soul but a heart as well. Airis's eyes emptied and she bled out until there was nothing left. She gasped, and looked up at the goddess.

"You, you, witch."
"You'll get your end of the deal love. Now close those eyes and sleep."

Airis's eyes flutterd shut and she blacked out. When she woke up she looked much different then before. She didn't feel anything, her eyes were lifeless. And her body was colder the ice. She sat down at the edge of the doc, and looked out into the water. Some say she is still there waitiong for the one that will never come to her.

((Edited: I finished it, not sure if anybody will like it. I write alot so if you want me to write you anything just pm me))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:50 pm
User Image

This is Jacqueline Osbourne. Her nickname is Ozzy or Oz, mostly because it sounds more boyish.
Ozzy was a normal, five year old girl. Her parents seemed to love each other and they seemed to love her, but she didn't care. She knew that they would still be home when she got there. She skipped home like any normal, five-year-old girl would do. She opened the door to her house and looked inside. It was quiet. Usually there was music playing or the voices drifting from the TV room. But not today. Today it was dead silence. Only her heartbeat and the staggered sound of her own breath at the site of her home. The usually clean white carpet shone red in some places. In others, glass from the coffee table shimmered in the afternoon light. Ozzy looked around again. Is this some sick joke? Did I say something wrong? Did I do something to make my parents think that I didn't want them here? The questions raced through Ozzy's head. The questions of teenagers and young adults filled her young brain until she couldn't handle it. She walked further into the house. "Mom... Dad," she yelled, her voice cracked with worry. What if they aren't here? What if they've left? Or-- Ozzy gulped, trying to clear her mind. But her mind showed her what she didn't want to see. But not just her mind was showing her. She saw them. She saw her worst nightmare come true. There were her parents, blood covered their nice, bright colored clothes. They were mangled, twisted in ways that looked so unnatural, there was no way that the bones there weren't broken. Their faces were frozen, their eyes wide in horror, as they were when they died. Ozzy couldn't think. Couldn't move. Couldn't breathe. Her mind was blank now, but she couldn't scream. Couldn't walk to the phone, and even if she could, she was five. She didn't know what to say. She'd never dreamed that she'd have to say it. She stumbled towards her mangled parents, allowing her hand to touch her parents faces. Hot, wet blood covered her palms. She screamed, she yelled, she cried. She heard the front door slam closed and she felt warm hands grab her by the waist and pulled her back. Ozzy tried to push against the arms that held her now, trying to get back to her mom and her dad.

She ended up in a foster home and has been there ever since, and she still has the image of her parents mangled and bloody in her head.  

Eternal Night 27

Foul Death

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:06 am
wow my story suked xD  
Spambox/Competitions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out