Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Difference between worlds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:19 am
I played in Broa before, but since my brother moved to Kradia, I decided to move with him since my I/L there has messed up stats. I got my friend to move to Kradia, but now she just wants to continue in Broa because the people there are nicer.

What do you think? Are there certain worlds where people are nicer?
Are there worlds where it is more enjoyable to play? E.g. less lag, pricing of items, amount of players, amount of monsters etc.

I like that Kradia is not very populated so I found that going into PQ was easy. (although time difference could have also helped a great deal)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:56 am
I think it's fairly obvious different servers have different benefits... different people play in them. :/ I'm on Broa, and I think most people are nice here but there are a lot of ugly nx whores. Scania is overpopulated, Windia is drama central. Amount of monsters is completely unaffected since it's determined to be equal among each of the servers.  

Delicious Friction

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:18 pm
I remember in Broa there used to be a hacker on like every channel at the Chronoses. Is it fixed now?

Kradia FM just closed my game just now o.0 Hacker?

My first character was in Scania (A mage with Str o.0 lol I became a mage later because there wasn't enough Int) I don't really remember except that all the channels are full o.0 Does a full channel cause the whole channel to lag?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:16 am
Bloody Ally
I remember in Broa there used to be a hacker on like every channel at the Chronoses. Is it fixed now?

Kradia FM just closed my game just now o.0 Hacker?

My first character was in Scania (A mage with Str o.0 lol I became a mage later because there wasn't enough Int) I don't really remember except that all the channels are full o.0 Does a full channel cause the whole channel to lag?
Scania has never had every channel completely full. s: I've been playing MS since beta and I don't ever recall them being entirely full.

There's a glitch in the FM where if you use certain skills you have a chance to get DC'd. I've found the problem with haste. D:  

Tsuki Nichi

Taped To Your Wall

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:15 am
No there was never a time when ALL channels were completely filled. However about two summers ago the channels were basically filled to the brim. I think it was around the time they started releasing their commercials.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:41 am
Not completely full, but I remember it being very populated. Will a full channel cause lag? I've noticed that logging onto Broa is laggier than Kradia or maybe it's just my imagination :S

Bloody Ally

dark roxas2212

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:39 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:04 pm
i played bera for the longest time.
i dont like bera.  

the zookeepers boy

Fatcat

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100