Submit

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:17 pm
User Image
Someone is here and ready for adventures! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:58 am
User Image

I would like to throw Kihaku at Akecheta. They have a similar view on life, with exception to the love of flight since well, she doesn't have wings.

Anyways, hopefully if the plots happens, she has no luck in her love life, being made to believe that a stallion loved her, then being used by another stallion. So after that, she will be untrusting, but still willing to love and will need a 'knight in shining armor' so to speak and show her that love isn't all that bad.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 am
Hey, thanks for the interest! I have gotten several offers for him so I'm going to take some time to consider but I'll definately keep Kihaku in mind. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:29 am
Flying practice with a twist
This little missy needs more foal rp. Now Nienna can't fly with those little wings but that does not mean she won't try all possible things for a chance to learn how to gain flying ability. She doesn't believe her wings are not good for flying.
It could be interesting what she might come up with.

User Image
Personality:
Being a daydreamer she is Nienna doesn't always experience reality like everyone else. Because of it she isn't always in touch with the time and world that surrounds her. This makes her oversee the danger she might find herself in.
While living in her own world she rarely shows her emotions to others and it is not unusual for her to wonder of while in someone's company if she gets distracted. Still she does not do this on purpose it just happens when the situation gets so boring to her that her mind wonders away.
The way she speaks can make her seem intelligently cold and calculated to others because she always says how things are unaware that she might hurt someone's feelings.
All this does not apply when someone in question is her older brother who she adores so much that she would follow him where ever he would ask her.  

Agneza

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:59 am
Whewwww wahmbulance
Tatiana and Mihail are here and want rp!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:03 pm
heart  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:09 am
Fearthainn: -Snuggles Alexiel- I love you!
Lumriel: -Pouts in the corner- Nightmare...
Amelia: Grandpa?

Definitely need to get in some family rp!!

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff