Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:55 am
User Image

You Really Don't Know Me.

Wow, I’m one useless hero of Gaia,” Posting-Woman said to herself in despair as she watched everything unravel, tie up, twist, and turn in front of her. It all was just so intense in a way from how she saw it.

First the blue haired kid seemed to laugh at her when she appears onto the scene. Maybe he was laughing because she was wearing a costume while he was simply wearing just a cape and flinging around two swords. Then, this other person comes into the scene riding some board made from ice. Now, he was wearing a costume that was identity concealing. Though, what she found rather interesting of this man was his ability to control the element of ice. Shooting ice out of his hands and changing parts of his body into parts of ice, not to mention he had some pretty wicked board skills. He seemed to be a hero as he attacked one of the Nothings instead of how the blue haired kid attacked the Nothings and the local authorities.

Then, the blue haired kid then kills off the last of the Nothings in some amazing move, one that made her question how he even pulled it off so smoothly, and soon turns away. Oh but that’s not all this kid does. Oh no. He then puts his swords on his back and soon fire shoots out his back. Seeing this made her wonder if elemental powers are what every super-natural being is sporting these days. Posting-Woman seemed to have taken a few steps forward towards the boy just to see what was about to happen next and soon stood back a little when she saw the flames of the boy’s back turn into wings and he lifts off and into the air. She wasn’t sure if he was done with what he was doing and continued to watch him fly up high and into the air. Then, the blue hair kid soon stretched out one of his arms and out of his hand, these flames that go flying in some random direction. Not knowing where the flames were going to hit, she went forth to follow them. Leaning back a little, she then shoots forward and dashes in the direction of the flames. Her arms were crossed against her back as she ran while the air around her was rushing against her body.

Posting-Woman soon came to a split second stop as she watched the fire soon hit a roof of a building, which happened to be the Durem Depot. ‘Great! Just great!’ One of Posting-Woman’s favorite stores was now set to flames. She was about to spring into action when the other being, the one who was shooting out ice from his body, went in before her and seemed to make everything under control. “Now I wish I had some elemental powers,” she said as she watched the saving of the Durem Depot scene happen before her eyes. Though, she soon attempt to help at least by guiding people away from the fire. Yet, it wasn’t as helpful as people were using their common sense and was staying away from the burning building. “Why must every super being I have seen so far have elemental powers that are so extravagant?” she sighed while turning her head back to man who can control ice, who she will now dub for now as ‘Ice Man’ until she learned his name, come out of the burning Durem Depot with two people in his arms, set them both down, and go back to clear up all the flames. “Maybe I’m not cut out for all of this hero business as my powers can’t even compare to his,” she groaned while looking to the ground below her.

Seeing that everything else seemed to have gotten under control, Posting-Woman just kicked a small rock before starting to walk away. As she walked away, she looked down at her hands and at her Posting Sword. “Maybe I shouldn’t have even thought of doing this kind of work and just stay as a plain news reporter,” she shook her head while saying this and smacked her forehead a little,” What am I talking about? Sure I don’t have those powers over the elements but I have other powers that would be found useful.” Yeah, she was having a surge of confidence inside herself as she started to think about how she could redeem herself. Maybe find the blue haired kid and ask him why he had set all those police cars and then the Durem depot on fire. Or maybe get to use her powers to help society besides standing there and just watching others go and saving the day.

Posting-Woman soon took off in a quick dash before jumping up and into the air. Mid-air, her pixie wings kicked in and lifted her up and into the air. The night was still young for her as she gained more and more altitude in the air, just enough so that she could still see what’s going on below her but still contained some sort of concealment from those who were looking up and into the night sky. She looked down a little to see the one who she would be calling ‘Ice Man’ looking up at the night sky before looking straight ahead to zoom off a little. “He seems to be on the side of the Heroes,” she said while scoping out the area around her to see if there was anymore trouble a foot.

I wonder if I have any elemental powers, though,” Posting-Woman mumbled to herself and looked at her hands again. “I don’t believe that I would have any powers towards fire or ice,” she said and was evaluating what kind of elemental power she might have. “Maybe something that has to do with air!” she said while thinking about what she might have with air. Posting-Woman soon started sucking in the cool air around her and blew it all out, thinking that she might have some gust attack. Yet, nothing came up besides her growing a bit breathless. “Maybe lighting!” she said and snapped her fingers a little. She had stopped flying and was now floating around in mid air, thank to her pixie wings. Posting-Woman soon pressed her index finger with her middle finger together on both of her hands and started pointing around with them. As she was doing this, she was trying to see what the lighting would look like. She was imaging it as electric blue lighting bolts shooting out of her finger tips. Though, that didn’t seem to happen.

Ok, maybe I don’t have any elemental powers,” Posting-Woman sighed while looking down at the world below her. The city of Durem was still awake, even at these hours, as she watched fellow Gaians walk around, talk to the Thread Spirits, and live on with their lives. “But that won’t stop me from keeping all of these Gaians safe,” said Posting-Woman before she then started to fly off and around Durem, scoping out for anymore danger.

But, I'm Here To Save The Day.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:39 pm
Screw around in my territory....

Thread-Man scanned the sky for moments but he caught no sign of the blue haired boy, he had escaped his sight. Sighing lightly and biting his lip his attention was drawn to the other 'super-natural' Gaian who had now taken to the skys by means of wings on her back. Thread-Man had expected her to leave the scene, she seemed to be a hero since she hadn't attacked the authorities and wasn't making any criminal motions, but instead of her flying on off she floated there high above him and began to make alot of strange movements with her arms, pointing them out and such. Raising an eyebrow he looked around a little bit to see what she was pointing at but saw nothing "Um.....ok..." He said quietly to himself before taking a glance down at the ground to make sure everything was well. The police were directing people away from the scene and speaking to some people, especially Moira who appeared pretty angered at the whole thing.

Returning to his normal form, the ice around his body seemed to just melt away as he stood there on top his frozen platform. Grinning widely, the ice on which he was standing began to expand and move across the sky, Thread-Man was recalling the events. He thought he handled himself pretty danged well, nobody really got hurt, minimal damaged to properties, all in all he did a great job. Running his fingers through his hair and scanned the streets of Durem, moving at a steady speed, not really that fast.

As his mind wandered he began to wonder what was up with all the recent Thread Spirits going crazy and all, he liked having something to do pretty much everyday but things were getting out of control around here. He knew not the answers to these questions but he really wanted to know. He stopped his forwad progression as an idea came to him: why not ask. That other hero, the women with the wings, might know more than he on the topic. Nodding his head lightly Thread-Man made a U-turn back in the direction of the women and began to search for her so he could ask her questions. Also maybe she knew more about that blue-haired guy

....and you will get iced

"I'm the freezing wind when things get heated. I'm there...and then I'm gone."
Thread-Man,Hero of Gaia.
User Image

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:59 pm
Justin looks around at his work once he's done resting and nods to himself. Good. This will attract attention. The heat will them like flies, and the ice will hold them. I hope everyone has fun. Justin breaks out laughing as his cape turns into a pile of ash at his feet, the laughter containing no mirth in it whatsoever. Justin just walks away from the lake, his laughter fading. Justin makes his way to Barton, avoiding the main road, and makes it in a few hours walking fast. Justin quickly heads to the slums of Barton and heads into an abandoned building somewhere in the middle of the place. Looking around, Justin nods in satisfaction that no one else has been here, then takes a seat on the stolen couch he put there himself. "I love my hiding spot. No one ever comes here. Now, let's see what's on stolen cable huh?" Justin turns on his TV, and changes it to the news to watch. Laughing at the news story about what happened in Durem, he settles himself in to watch for anything else.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:27 pm
User Image

Not much trouble in Durem,” Posting Woman said as she flew around the city. Ever since the Nothing attack was taken care of, there wasn’t much danger left to see. The Gaians in Durem were talking about what had happened to Moira and her store to the Thread Spirits along with each other. “That blue haired kid is a real bugger from what he had done to her store. I was thinking about going over tomorrow and buying a pair of Black Dress Boots,” she sighed while flying at a moderate speed. It all seems to be safe as she decided to stop for a little think about what to do next.

The Clock Tower of Durem was the spot Posting Woman would prefer to spot and rest for a bit as she flew towards the ledge on the top, a few feet above the actual clock part of the clock tower. There she flew over and lower herself until her Gray SKA shoes touched down on the stone ledge. “What a beautiful city I live in,” she said while walking along the sidewalk wide ledge and looking out towards everything and at the night sky. “I just want to protect this all from these Nothings and the Villains,” she added while stopping over where the number twelve was on the clock tower dial. “First thing first is I need to figure out who that blue kid is and what was he doing.” Posting Woman soon crouched down a little on the ledge and sat down near the edge of the ledge, her legs dangling off the edge and in the air.

Now, I also need to figure out who that man made of Ice came from also and if he was a hero or not. But, I believe he is a hero as he did save Moira and her store,” she said while her legs was kicking back and forth against the air. “Hm?” Posting Woman hummed as she looked off into the distance and saw someone flying around. “Who’s that?” she said while inching her hand towards her Posting Sword.

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:34 pm

Holding his hand at an angle outwards, Thread-Man shot ice out infront of him in the air and walked along as he continued to do this, walking on the ice. He had stopped simply sliding around because he had gotten a little bored just gliding around the sky scanning the Durem streets and finding nothing to so. He was searching for that women with the wings but he had to still keep a watchful eye out for any sign of danger.

Sighing lightly he turned more of his attention to finding that women. Durem seemed relatively peacful, nothing was really going on since the whole Nothing/blue hair burning down the Durem Depot. The thought of just going home did cross his mind but he figured since he was outhere he might as well just stay until day, hit the sack, and then wake up in the afternoon for class.

Lowering slowly down to a building he stopped the ice just before it touched the rooftop and then he hopped off, a soft thud was heared from his Tundra Boots as he landed; they were a bit heavier than he licked but slightly necessary so he didn't slide around on his own ice when he wasn't in his ice form. Thread-Man walked to the edge of the building and looked out to the sky, using thermo vision to pick up heat. He figured the woman would likely just be flying around or sitting around somewhere high up, since open sky and buildings didn't give off too much heat he should be able to stop her more easily. "Where are you?" He questioned to himself as he looked around before his sights were drawn to a human sized heat spot on top of the Clock Tower of Durem.

Stepping up on the ledge of the building he was on he created a quick walk way straight from his building up to the top of the Clock Tower and he stepped onto it before attaching the ice to his feet and then moving the ice along making him rise up to her position "Mind if I ask you a few questions?" He asked as he neared and then stepped off of the iceplat form and onto the stone edge of the Clock Tower. He look down at her sitting position and shook his head "Manners. Sorry." Thread-Man reached a hand out to her for a hand shake. His grip would give you a chill at the finger tips for they were not covered by his gloves "I am Thread-Man. I was just wondering if you know anything more about the Nothings and their recent....troublesomeness."

Thread-Man,Hero of Gaia.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:24 pm
User Image

It’s just a bird,” she said in relief as the thing she saw in the distance was actually a bird while moving her hand away from her Posting Sword. Posting-Woman was still sitting on the ledge of the Durem Clock Tower, after her hours of flying and attempting to do what she could during the attack of those Nothings. Though, she wasn’t able to do much thanks to the blue hair boy and that one guy with the Ice powers. Yet, she really didn’t blame the Ice man much as he came in after she did and had powers more useful then her own powers. Though, she did blame the blue haired boy for something at least. ‘He set the Durem Depot on fire! What was with that kid? Doesn’t he understand how much that store means to some people? Then again, I doubt he would have much knowing about it. Didn’t anyone see the choice of clothes he was wearing? I mean, he has a horrible sense of style.’ She continued to swing her legs while leaning back, her arms supporting her as she placed her hands on the stone surface of the ledge.

I hear someone coming,” she said to herself while her ear twitched at the sound of something coming towards her, it sounded like water quickly freezing. It was the cringing noise that sounded like when you crumbled a piece of paper. “Ello?” she said to see that it was the Ice man coming her way. “Questions?” she asked him as he stepped off from the tail of ice he was walking on and onto the stone ledge of the Clock Tower. Posting-Woman was soon staring at the hand the man was holding out to her as he told her who he was and why he was speaking to her. “Posting Woman,” she said while putting her hand into his and shaking it,” Nice to meet you Thread-Man.” Her fingers felt cold but not the palm of her hand, as she was wearing a pair of Lex’s white gloves but they were fingerless ones, when she shook his hand but she didn’t want to pull away quickly, it’s common courtesy to shake hands with someone for more then five seconds. The over five seconds soon came as Posting Woman slipped her hand out of his.

Have a seat with me,” she said while patting the space right next to her,” I wouldn’t want to have to look up just to speak to someone.” Posting Woman then started to swing her legs again before saying,” As for the recent increasing of the Nothings and the trouble they were creating, I’ll not completely as sure on why this is happening. Maybe there is a disorder in this world we call Gaia.” A shrug she gave to him as she said this as it was true, she really didn’t know why this was happening. “Is that all you came to ask from me? Or are you here to keep me company?”.

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:10 pm

Thread-Man nodded his head lightly and gave a half smile as they shook hands for a few seconds. Pulling his hand from hers when she began to pull away he pocketed his hands and looked at her "Ugualmente." He said 'likewise' in italian as a response to her 'nice to meet you'. At this he scolded himself mentally, that was a dumb move. How many people actually knew Italian? He was hoping she would either ignore it or think it was spanish due to the languages likelyness to each other.

Looking down at the spot she patted he gave a small shrug before crouching down, elbows on his knees. He thought about her answer to his question and nodded. It could just be a little disorder or something, nothing major, or it could be something larger...someone organizing it all. He continued to think on this for a moment until interrupted by her question to him. He looked over to her "Well I was also wondering if you knew more about that blue-haired guy. He lost me when he set the Durem Depot on fire, otherwise; I would have chased him."

Thread-Man,Hero of Gaia.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:02 pm
User Image

Posting-Woman looked up as Thread-Man pocketed his hands into his pockets and said a word to her. “Eh?” she said while trying to figure out in her mind what he had said. She thought that it meant something nice as he didn’t say it in a tone that didn’t make the word sound like a rude one. Then again, she once cursed at people in a nice tone and a smile on her face before, but that’s another story. So, she just shrugged it off as he crouched down right beside her. “Just sit down like me,” she said to him while lifting one of her arms up to try and pull him to sit down by his shoulder.

She started to clack her heels together, just like Dorothy in ‘The Wizard of Oz’, as Thread-Man started to talk again. He was talking about the blue haired kid. Posting-Woman’s lips pursed up and twisted here and there as she thought about that kid and how much she was pissed off at him for burning parts of the Durem Depot. “That blue haired kid is pretty idiotic for what he had done to the Durem Depot,” she heavily sighed out while leaning forward so her back was straight back up instead of leaning back. “Just some kid with some fire and ice powers looking for some trouble, trying to mess with the authorities, and just waiting for someone to give them a nice slap to the face,” she said while slapping the air a little as though she was slapping him. “Even though he had killed off a few of the Nothings, I don’t believe he would really be a Hero of Gaia.

Another heavy sigh came from her as she tightened her hands into fists. “Then again, I wasn’t much of a hero today too. I mean, you practically were the one that saved the day,” she said while hunching her shoulders a little. “Though, I’m not giving up all hope. You'll see, I'll save the day one day,” she said while kicking the air again,” Look, I really don’t know who this blue haired kid is. All I know is that he has some ice and fire powers and is just practically looking for some trouble.” Posting-Woman then tilted her head down to look at the Durem’s Clock Tower’s face and saw that it was half pass twelve. “Well, is there anything else you want to talk about?” she asked Thread-Man while tilting her head back up to give him some eye contact,” Or do you have to go and save the day again?

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:09 am
Sighing at the lack of news while sitting in his hovel, the blue-haired kid starts dancing a ball of blue fire inbetween his hands. Suddenly, and news story pops up about more Nothings attacking the slums of Barton. Really? Come on! They had to come to me, didn't they? Oh well, let's just leave them to the Heroes for now. Justin leaves his hideout to find a good vantage point, easily finding the Nothings and a roof that will let him watch whil not being seen.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff