Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Live From Abbey Road......

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PanicChic2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:01 am
"You're saying Rachel McAdams is hotter than Ryan? No, no way!"
-Brendon Urie

Hahaha.
Did anyone watch??
I know I did.

Also, does anyone else think the theme song to "Live From Abbey Road" is incredibly dramatic?
Haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:46 am
I watched on youtube, links for those who need them: Part 1 & Part 2

rofl @ Brendon singing Michael Jackson. And I'm glad Jon shaved, I honestly think he looks much better without the beard or with just stubble.

& every single time they play something live, like Nine In The Afternoon, I'm amazed at how good they sound. It's like perfect, every time. It sounds just like CD quality.

Aww they're making fun of us and our magazines! mad D xp I don't care how immature and ridiculous it is, I still do miss the exclamation point! domokun It's cool that they can just do whatever they want though, like they don't tell their label boss them around. Although I'm surprised they decided to play "Sins", since supposedly they hate that song xp But it sounded good. So did "The Weight", I love when they play it like that, like at AOL sessions they did too...

At 7:56 it looks like Ryan's cracking up about something mad D Oh wait, at the end you find out why xp heart

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:51 pm
User Image
Toast the fine folks casting silver crumbs to us from the dock.
Jinxed things ringing as they leak through tiny cracks in the boardwalk.
Scarecrow, now it's time to hatch sprouting suns and ageless daughters.
Don't you know? Don't you know that those watermelon smiles just can't ripen underwater?
Just can't ripen underwater.

Awww.
I love that video.

"We told them '******** you, we're doing it. Unless you can come over here and physically stop us.' And they didn't."
xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:00 pm
"Why don't we go with 80's sleeve? Because, I'm not scared!" xd Brendon is such a spazz.

And Poly, I agree with you about Jon. He looks nice clean-shaven. But I disagree with you about how you think they sound just as good as the CD live. I think they sound better than the CD nowadays. heart

Oh my gosh! Brendon doesn't know the lyrics to "Rock With You." rofl Or maybe he was just pretending he didn't know.

I like how Ryan is just like, "That's the best that I ever played that song...but I forgot to sing." And then just like a little preteen, Brendon's like, "********' A!" Haha, it's considered really cool at my school to say "A" instead of "a**." rofl That made me laugh.

Hey! surprised I don't like how they're making fun of Fueled By Ramen. They'd be nothing without them. Doing interviews for magazines only helps them. But...I guess it's good that they don't let people push them around. xD

It was nice hearing Brendon actually hitting the long "Againnn" without screetching it in "Sins." rofl heart (Sorry, Brendon. I love you.)

Their harmony in "The Weight" still gives me chills. redface

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyamorous048

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:35 pm
Omg. I thought they were totally amazing. They say the dumbest things and it's amazing. I also loved their cover of "The Weight" too. I don't like to listen to that song for personal reasons but they seriously made me love it again. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:36 pm
Mhm. Mhm.
They are amazing in interviews like that.  

sandflea

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff