My Return

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:06 pm
I'm back. I left to take a break cause I was getting bored, but here I am. And I'm still looking for a pair of Horns... >.> Give them to me. ><  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:44 pm
confused I'm afraid you're not going to find it any more interesting than before.  

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

Chemicat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:26 pm
Yeah... there isn't much going on. sad

I always forget about guilds I'm in... sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:49 am
yeah, I forget about the guilds I am in too......sometimes I forget about the one I own too......sad huh  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:28 am
It's not that I forget, It's just I never seem to come on Gaia anymore.. I was really more active when it was still just a thread in GD.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:06 am
yeah it was, I think maybe some of us should start the GD version up again, or try to find the link for the old one, but then we would be split and would wanna still post in here or only in gd...dont know what to do about this

I try to post though heart  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:30 am
Eh...I find that guilds never seem to be all that active...well, the guilds I've been to aren't all that active....or is it just me? I'm a guild killer! O.O gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:19 pm
BluDragon35
Eh...I find that guilds never seem to be all that active...well, the guilds I've been to aren't all that active....or is it just me? I'm a guild killer! O.O gonk
I'm trying, but like no one is posting anything to reply to. crying  

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:16 pm
My main probelm is that I hardly even come onto Gaia anymore... I've lost ineterest... I'll never be able to get my goals, because of inflation and with this a guild now, it's not as easy to check. I liked the old one where I could log in and see where I left off. This there's more threads to look through... This just doesn't seem to be the off-topic, homourus Fish Tank I knew. =/

And in other news, my dad has pretty much taken over my tank... He buys things I tell him I don't want in it and crap.... x.x Like frogs... He saw these little frogs that always stay underwater. I've seen them before, and told him I didn't want them in my tank... Week later he shows up with two of them... x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:30 pm
Yeah, Gaia really sucks now.
I used a scrubber pat (aquarium) that my dad had used for some sort of chemical something. >< yeah. >< Anyway, a fish died but the frogs seemed fine, but when I got back home for the weekend, they had red skin and were dying. crying  

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces