Life.
  Good.
  Sucks.
  Ish Ok.
  Ish Awesome!
View Results

Daeron Fefalas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:45 pm
Discuss your life here if you feel like it. Hopefully if you need some advice or anything someone in the guild is on for you. Although I would keep certain things to PM only basis if you know what I mean.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:30 pm
Got a new girlfriend but I am her first girlfriend so she feels bad when pepole point and stair at us it makes me want to beat them up!I want to make her feel better but I am out of ideas I just want her to be happy.----I heart her 4laugh  

kelso1

darkheartedboy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:06 am
my dad hurts me and loved but now he calls me really mean names and hurts me i was loved 1nce but i dont trust i like 2 feel alive by seeing the blood come out of my arm  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:20 am
Okay Chick with the girl friend tell how much you love and that it will be all right and that it doesn't matter what other people think they're just to dumb to understand love and to the dude that likes to hurt himself don't do anything to stupid cause no matter how bad it gets there is always hope for the future so tell some one what your dad is doing and get out of there and stop hurting your self okay cause no one wants to see any thing happen to you. so good luck to both of you ninja  

10-10sph

3,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

fralazeneX99

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:19 pm
I'm tired and I lost the requirement page for a project due Tuesday. I didn't practice my tuba so my band director is going to hate me. Oh well. Life ish still okay.

And other people on this topic; listen to 10-10sph. She's right.  
Life Discussion Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games