Which company?
  Nintendo
  Sony
  Microsoft
  I don't game...
View Results

Daeron Fefalas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:34 pm
Discuss your love or hatred of Video Games here!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:59 am

Final Fantasy?
My favorite is 8
Kingdom Hearts?
I like number 2 the best.
I WANT A XBOX 360!
Stupid money...

MissJennaGan

dannyjuggalo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:16 pm
ALL FINAL FANTASY GMAES ARE HOLY BUT....i like 7 and 8 the best
call of dudy 4 is amazing
halo 3 is good but i get bored easily with it
assassins creed is an amazing
i cant really think of much else right now  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:04 am
I <3 Super Smash Brothers Brawl!
It has everything I want from past
nintendo icons and it's an awesome
fighting game!  

koopashell10

CoralineSaysRawr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:43 pm
I must say,
My Favorite Video Games of all time
Are
Kingdom hearts 1 and 2
Dark Cloud 1 and 2
Killzone (Ps2)
and the original Monster Hunter

=D  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:30 am
There needs to be an 'All of the above' option for the poll. I play on all systems. >.>  

Miashin

Familiar Member

Shugota

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:16 pm
yo man, you're making me choose, I like games from all three of those companies.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:46 pm
I've played so many games, It's hard to pick a few just to name. I'll go with the ones I've played most recently.

The Sims 2 for PS2; old, I know, especially now that #3 is out, but I don't have it. Just playing this one for the hell of it.

Pokemon Platinum; I know I should be ashamed at being a 20-year-old playing the newest Pokemon game, of all things, but I'm not. It's entertaining enough for me to put the hours on while bored and having nothing else better to do.

Team Fortress 2; I cannot express how much fun I have playing this game. It's not my first FPS, but it is my first MMOFPS, and the first shooter I've played on the computer. The characters/classes are all brilliantly designed, from model to personality to background. The updates can be hilarious, and even user-inspired. They gave a new taunt to the Spy, for example, after people found out that if you hold the Disguise Kit, look straight up, and crouch, he sort of looks like a crab, so of course the new taunt is a little crab-like dance. xd  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

fralazeneX99

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:14 pm
Yay, Pokemon! I love them all (gotta catch 'em, too...)

Nintendo is my favorite, but I'm currently playing more PS3 stuff. I think Wii could have been just as good or better than PS3 if they hadn't sold their souls to cruddy games with horses and...baking :shudder:

My favorite games? That's easy. Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker, Resident Evil 2 & 4, LoZ: Ocarina of Time, and LoZ; The Minish Cap. Super Mario Galaxy, Pokemon, and Golden Sun: The Lost Age are close seconds.

Resident Evil 5 didn't make it up there because all the bosses are WAY too easy. Anyone agree?

I used to have an Xbox, but my brother sold it (it was technically his.) I now have a PS3 and I borrow my brother's Wii. Oh, and a Gamecube and an N64.

I personally like Melee better than Brawl even though I'm better at Brawl. It's mostly just because Melee is so classic. I use Young Link in Melee and Meta Knight in Brawl.

I just started playing New Super Mario Brothers Wii. It's pretty cool, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 pm
World of Warcraft is awesome i can't stop playing it !!!!!! mrgreen  

tasha000

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers