Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Ariant PQ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:59 pm
How many points do you get for each PQ? I've searched and come up with incomplete or inconsistent information.
I know that "losers" (for lack of a better word) get 1 point as long as they get 5 captures and with 2 people, winner gets 3 points.
More people give more points right?

What would be the quickest and easiest way to get 200 points? I've just reached level 29 and only have 28 points because I started at level 28 xp I've tried trading wins but that is really slow...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:28 am
Is there a level limit? What's it like? Is it competitive?

I'm only asking because I know it'll take at least a year before Hidden Street has a write-up on it.  

Feather

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:01 am
Level 20 to 30. I'm level 29 and need to get like 170 points without levelling to level 31 gonk

You attack monsters until they are almost dead and capture them with a rock. Too much like Pokemon... Anyway those give 1 jewel each. Bombing other players can drop their jewels which you can take. Bombs are annoying if you are ranked high and after being bombed, you are ranked near the bottom. It's usually hard to recover from it unless you bomb them back. Ranks are by the amount you have and points are rewarded accordingly. I don't know exactly how though, which is what I'm asking here.

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games