Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esoteric Order of Dagon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:55 am
Shadow__Dweller
KKman99
lol...dimlight....yea Twilight is ehh...the books were ehh..maybe...
here's my rating on each book from 1 to 10

Twilight: 6

New Moon: 4

Eclipse: It was so boring i cant even remember anything from it

Breaking Dawn: 6 1/2

I only liked the last one because Bella turned into a Vampire twisted

You've read them though huh? lol. I've read them all too although I don't know why. I didn't like them, yet there was something odd making me want to keep reading.. eek

Meyer sold her soul to the book of Mormon so she could have a hit. Didn't you know? The books are cursed by Joseph Smith himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:28 am
Breaking Dawn (the book) is a little overdone don't you think?
With the Jacob Renesmee issue?
No offense I LOVE the books ^-^  

My_Prison_Of_Pain

Onyxx Rayne

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:23 am
I've read all the books and seen the two movies and I agree about Rob. He is not the Edward I was thinking of. Everyone thinks he looks "like a god" until they see Jacob Black in New Moon, and I can definitely see why: Jacob is the stereotypical "hot dude" with the tan and muscular physique...... There are few loyal Team Edwards at my school now......
And I must admit something...... I'm not even Team Edward anymore....... sweatdrop
Team Volturi is what I am. I know, I'm evil..... twisted But when Twilight first came out, I was Team James because, sadly, Cam Gigandet is far more attractive than Robert Pattinson.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:42 am
Onyxx Rayne
I've read all the books and seen the two movies and I agree about Rob. He is not the Edward I was thinking of. Everyone thinks he looks "like a god" until they see Jacob Black in New Moon, and I can definitely see why: Jacob is the stereotypical "hot dude" with the tan and muscular physique...... There are few loyal Team Edwards at my school now......
And I must admit something...... I'm not even Team Edward anymore....... sweatdrop
Team Volturi is what I am. I know, I'm evil..... twisted But when Twilight first came out, I was Team James because, sadly, Cam Gigandet is far more attractive than Robert Pattinson.

same exept i hate twilight and the reat of the books and the two movies but if i had to chouse i would be team voultri there so evil its sweat ((and they almost killed the mane charectors))!!!  

cm112233cool

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:34 am
I don't even think that the guy who plays Jacob is like the way he is described in the book. I thought he was tall and gangly, not beefy and muscular.

Besides, Robert Pattinson isn't everyone's Edward because teenage girls are attracted to "feminine" boys..boys who are cute and not muscular or "threatening"...yet adult women are attracted to MEN...it's entirely different...and Edward does not appeal to the metrosexual boy that teenage girls like. If you ask everyone what they think Edward looks like they will say floppy hair and pale skin and generally someone not masculine at all.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:42 am
im not that into twlight  

XxSaddest_AngelxX

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:34 am
Apparently someone asked Anne Rice what she thought of the Twilight books, and while she said she hadn't read them she said she thought they were suitable for teenagers because they resemble the wants of teenage girls: to have a guy who is older, because girls mature quicker and earlier than guys do and so girls often want that maturity but can't find it in people their own age.

But you can tell she's never read the books because although Edward is supposed to be really old because he's a vampire, he still ACTS like a teenage boy..he doesn't behave like a man at all..  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff