Submit

Lucifer of Love

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:50 am
As you may, or may not, know the most common thing in using in Fantasy works is how the main character(s) have to survive when the odds are against them such as fighting for what they think its right, to fight for their country, for vengeance against an invading force or fighting against the Demons that are threatening once again in the world they live in.

Now, here's my questions to you who have created your own world in world of literature.

What is a Demon?

Is it a word?
Is it a race?
Can anyone be it?
Do they exist?
Are there half-breeds? If so, how many in %?
How does he/she/it reflect the world he/she/it lives in?
Is he/she/it friendly?
Does he/she/it declare countless wars upon the other "lesser" races til they can put the kingdom/empire to a ruin?

Since I'm the starter of this Thread, I might as well answer my own Questions:

What is a Demon?

Is it a word?
Yes, it’s a shorter word for Demona’zhia (Deh - moh - zee - ah) from Maz’jhi, an ancient tongue that which few speaks to this day.

Is it a race?
Demona’zhia is roughly translated as “The other kind” and yes, it is mainly refereed as those who dwells in the Abyss.

Can anyone be it?
No, not really. It is something the Abyssals and Gemma are born with.

Do they exist?
Yes, the live in the Vile Dark or more commonly known as The Abyss.

Are there half-breeds? If so, how many in %?
There are about 5% but they are treated like dirt by their origins, though.

How does he/she/it reflect the world he/she/it lives in?
The Abyssal sees the world as perfect as it can be and that is mainly due to the long war history the world has had for its passed 10,000 years. The Gemma, however, hates it and wishes to invade whenever they see the chance but only to wipe the entire Abyssal population out for good.

Is he/she/it friendly?
No, neither the Gemma or the Abyssal are friendly.

Does he/she/it declare countless wars upon the other "lesser" races till they can put the kingdom/empire to a ruin?
The Gemma and the Abyssals have declared war upon each other since the Vile Dark was created by the Moon Goddess Lunara. It is all about how will be the everlasting ruler, though. But so far, neither of the two races have set their eyes upon the world below them... for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:45 pm
Uhhh, in my own concept, a demon is a being from Hell, there are half breeds but not many, probably 2% Only demons are demons, and they're not friendly, they are beings that have leaked into the world to terrorize and pillage. Like the contents of pandoras box.  

JTHMFrAeK-Ghoat

Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff