Did you like it?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Free Gold
View Results

Shugotenshi47

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:56 pm
Well I'm not Abnett and my Guardsmen are not the Tanith 1st. Also if you read the rulebook for Inquisitor, the lasguns there have a 50-60 shot powercell so it's completely reasonable for each trooper to fire off those 12.5 rounds a second.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:09 pm
Shugotenshi47
Well I'm not Abnett and my Guardsmen are not the Tanith 1st. Also if you read the rulebook for Inquisitor, the lasguns there have a 50-60 shot powercell so it's completely reasonable for each trooper to fire off those 12.5 rounds a second.

But they are also semi-auto. Every squueze there is a shot I beilive so they would really need to dance that trigger  

Vid13

Shugotenshi47

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:49 pm
Vid13
Shugotenshi47

But they are also semi-auto. Every squueze there is a shot I beilive so they would really need to dance that trigger

The ones in Inquisitor yes, that's the probelm it's the only place that I can find the number of shots a lasgun power pack can produce but dosn't have the full auto that is featured in the fiction most of the time. So in my opinion it's up to the writer to decide certain features of the weapons as long as it is in reason  
Fiction Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff