Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Elfen Lied

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxEmoRachaelRoselovelyxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Who's your favorite character in Elfen Lied and what's your favorite part?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:27 am
ummm probably lucy im not sure as for fav part i loved all the episodes i cant choose lol worst part was that it ended lol ninja  

BloodyTears7326

Supernatural Cupcake

chibi andy kun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:45 am
lucy!!! she's so sadistic twisted fav part?? probably when lucy is killing things like the guards and such twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:51 pm
xxNyuLucyxx
Who's your favorite character in Elfen Lied and what's your favorite part?
I've not an idea of Elfen Lied.  

Vaknar21

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:24 pm
Where can you watch Elfen Lied?
xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:12 pm
RanpuKuroTenshi
Where can you watch Elfen Lied?
xp

veoh.com

My favorite is Lucy, as for my favorite part... gotta be the first part of the first episode.  

Erica Simmons

Durem Regular

3,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Champion 300

x - Johnny HazardXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:45 pm
Haven't seen it yet, but I have it in my holds at the library XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:57 am
I like Lucy. Eventhough the series was kinda gruesome i like it.

briannawise

Kagami-neechan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:17 pm
Everyone seems to like lucy? XD Cant denie that she's awesome, but I still like the little girl.. Dunno her name or number but.. The one in the end that is supposed to kill Lucy. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:25 pm
I actually hated the series. I expected something really awesome then found myself wondering why the director never did his job and properly edit the script into a seamless storyline.

The whole series was filled with subplots from hell that never got enough attention or in my opinion had far to much attention placed on them.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Kaname Kogyoku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 pm
My god elfen lied's amazing, I like lucy too.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:14 am
Wyrn
I actually hated the series. I expected something really awesome then found myself wondering why the director never did his job and properly edit the script into a seamless storyline.

The whole series was filled with subplots from hell that never got enough attention or in my opinion had far to much attention placed on them.
:::
Elfen Lied, to me...is just a moshpit of different anime cliches. Boring protagonist, tsundere, memory loss character, and alot of unneeded ecchi. Problem is, there wasn't as much character development as what I'd like, or am used to when you have a few of the cliches above. Around ep 3 or so, the story goes stagnant until near the end where things actually start to pick up, fast. Stereotypical harem characters in a gory anime basically. ((btw, if you find a girl on the beach and want to do something heroic, take her to the hospital or police and not your home))

I've only seen EL once, and it was a while ago. There are much better gory titles out there, like Higurashi.

((this is just me, though))

DALEKTABLE

DrakeRR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:11 am
Wyrn

Whoa now! No reason to go bashing a perfectly good anime. This may have not been to your particular taste (personally you sound like a drama fan to me, nothing wrong with that) but this was really a brilliant horror/tragedy for those who can stomach all the gore and not get distracted by the pointless, gratuitous nudity.

As per my favorite part and favorite character, I fell in love with Nana (#7), she's kinda the daughter I always wanted. Favorite part is impossible for me, I loved the entire series equally.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games