Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:22 pm
This is A Fanfic I wrote about Kuhi when his a bit older, I'll give you a small summary, then a few Character Profiles like I have done before. So Here is the Summary.

Five years has passed since Hiei and the Others got Kurama back from the Mary Sue. They found out About Koemna plans and how Him and Mukuro where 'dating' in some terms. Hiei and Kurama where able to talk to King Emma And he dealt with Keomna. As that Koemna was forced to be grounded for many years. Mukuro is still working in the demon world and still 'dating' koemna in ways.

A lot has changed for Kurama's Family. Two months ago Hiei and Kuhi had left to the demon world and where almost got killed. At that, When they got back to the Human world Kurama had banned Kuhi from the demon world.

Even If Kuhi got the scent of Demon life and blood in him at the point. Now that he wants back, He plans to find a way there. when he meets new people on his quest to reach Demon hell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:16 pm
Characters

[Original Character]

Kuhi Minamino: nineteen Years old and was going to a sport Collage, At that he dropped out and told his Parents Hiei and Kurama that we was leaving to a school somewhere in Australia. A Lie within a lie. Kuhi thinks the Human world is to dull and boring and now that His more Demon blood has awaken, He wants to just leave and be in Demon Hell.

Yoh Akuro: Yoh is a Vampire in the element power of Hell fire, Being cursed at a young age when he was a fledgling of a Vampire state, He was forced to learn how to live through his changes. As he is only a half blood demon he has some flaws but still is pretty good fighting, He is a drunk most of the time and works for Mukuro still after five years.
With his Wife Isuna and daughter Ari they live pretty well on the outskirts of Demon world close to the Human world Portal.

Isuna Akuro:

Ari Akuro: Five years old and A half Fox Vampire demon. With the same curse as her Father she was born that of a vampire so has the Vampire blood deep in her. When it awakens hell will break lose. This character Isn't used that much but with be told about.

Yuuji Urameshi: Is nineteen Years old and was also Sent to a Sport school with Kuhi and Kana there only female friend. As it turns out both Kuhi and Yuuji have a crush on Kana. But both never talk about it. Yuuji is yusuek's son and also has the Spirit gun. He doesnt care much about Demonworld or saving the world, would rather being a normal human.

Kana Takarashima : a strong Girl who just turned twenty, She does man jobs and always tires herself out fast but is a great worker. She a strong fighter and just left Sport School and now she just works. She mostly spends her time at Genkai's temple or running errands in the Demon world for the old lady.

Luke: Kuhi's ex-best friend and Mukuro top helper. This little imp hasn't changed much and still chases after the Old Girl Genkai. His a very amusing person and always has different color hair and different piercing. Nothing much has changed about him, Other then his new MM mark.

Memade: Memade is 400+ year old and is only as tall as baby Koemna. He is a SS class Mage in the demon world and runs a Strip bar/Market Shop. He takes Kuhi under his wing after Kuhi saves his life. Memade Knows about Kuhi, and his family.

[YYH Characters]

Hiei Jaganshi/Minamino: 36 Year old but doesn't look it. He still looks like a teenager and has gotten a lot stronger. Still he shows the mark of working for Mukuro and yet he doesn't. Seeing as Kurama is very angry With Hiei, He doesn't work at all yet in the Human world. His just trying to settle down now. He does help out at Kurama's Hot springs. Other then that he doens't really miss demon world anymore, but care very close with his son.

Kurama/Shuuichi Minamino: Kurama who isn't that close with his Son anymore is happy to have his family together and things working out. He runs the Hot springs and it makes good money. Him and Hiei are happy to be back together with Kuhi and Mukuro leaving them alone. His not sure about his son new schooling... But what can you do?
Kurama is now 37 years old and like Hiei he doesn't look that old.

Mukuro: Nothing changed about this crazy Strong Demon, Other then the fact her and Koemna are 'dating' and all that. She gave up on having Hiei around. Due to the fact she can't find him anymore. But now she has a hard worker and treat him badly, Yoh became Mukuro top MM worker. But she also has another...

Others: The other YYH Character are in this but I'm lazy and won't do right ups till they show up, k thnx  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:24 pm
Kuhi POV ________________ I felt so Alive ______________________________Ch.1

I Remember that I was almost killed in the demon world, but I felt so alive there. I don't know why Mo---Kurama is so upset with this. I'm fulled Heal! Well somewhat. The gash on my arm will not heal. Also the memory of last month is still fresh...

~X-Flash Back-X~

" Kuhi! Get down" I Remember Hearing my Father Hiei yell at me. I turned around and flew backwards and gripped my shoulder in great pain. I looked toward Hiei who was standing in front of me now.

" Kid you alright?" Hiei asked kneeling down by me and looking at my arm. He moved ripping his cloak and tied it over my bleeding shoulder.

" H-hai. Just a cut" I said holding my arm, I pushed myself up and used my dad to stay up. " Let me Kill him" I said looking toward Hiei who went to shake his head but then nodded " Go for it, Kid" He said.

I lifted up my right arm and closed my eyes as I felt the heat of a whitish teal flame move around my arm. I kept my arm out toward the Seven foot Earth demon and waited for a second.

As I let out the Kitsune of Darkness flame, out to attack the demon I remember the pain that was to come, as I haven't mastered it yet. As the flame danced around the dead demon.

I let out a hiss of pain and looked at my black arm before I fell to the ground and huddled up in great pain. I remember being picked up by Dad....that was it..

~X-End of Flash back-X~

" Kuhi!" A voiced yelled for me. It snapped me out of my Memory of two months ago fast.

" Yea Kurama?" I asked looking out of my room. I looked toward my father-mother Kurama and title my head. I had to say he still had Long red hair that was tied back in a pony tail.
His green eyes blinked and looked up at me. I was guessing Hiei was still asleep, So I just shrugged and walked into my room.

I pulled off my pj's and got changed into my Black jeans and a white under shirt with black shirt with white straps on it. I brushed my hair and walked toward the door.

I headed down the stairs and rubbed my head slightly thinking about a few things and looked toward my Father mother then toward Hiei who was asleep on the couch. I walked toward him and snapped my fingers in his face.

" Dad get up" I said and hit his forehead to give him a 'shitsunami'. I moved and looked toward Father mother kurama and walked toward the door" I better get doing, Bye Guy" Kuhi said walking toward the door to leave.

As I walked out of the house I head up the street toward the sport collage. I have to say bye to them, To Yuuji and Kana before I can think anymore about going back to demon hell. I need to go back there, Because I feel so alive in demon Hell.

I started in a jog toward the sports school and ran toward the door, I kicked it open and walked in heading to my class with my two best friends. Yuuji Urameshi and Kana Takarashima. . .

Tell you the truth, I always had a big crush on Kana. But I knew Yuuji did to so I always stayed back.

I sighed and open the door to the class room and looked toward the two of them who both glomp me" Cookie!" They both said with a smile. At that I let out a laugh. How was I gonna tell them....

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games