Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Anyone else having this problem???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you got the problem, too?
  yup T_T
  No, that's weird, tho...O_o
  Had it and i can help u fix it (PM!)
View Results

XxHarryDresdenxX

Unbeatable Genius

4,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:16 pm
I can't get onto MapleStory as of today, 6/20/08...I mean, i'm not BANNED, or anything, it's just loading then saying that i'm either not online or mapel story is having a server check. And it's neither. I can get online fine, and maplestory wasn't having a server check (that they bothered to put up on the web...) anyone else having this problem? i've tried to re-install maple story, but no working anyway i tried...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:55 pm
XxHarryDresdenxX
I can't get onto MapleStory as of today, 6/20/08...I mean, i'm not BANNED, or anything, it's just loading then saying that i'm either not online or mapel story is having a server check. And it's neither. I can get online fine, and maplestory wasn't having a server check (that they bothered to put up on the web...) anyone else having this problem? i've tried to re-install maple story, but no working anyway i tried...
Nevermind, my dad has miraculusly Cured the system! VIVA LA MAPLESTORY!><  

XxHarryDresdenxX

Unbeatable Genius

4,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

qutefoxy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:30 am
XxHarryDresdenxX
XxHarryDresdenxX
Nevermind, my dad has miraculusly Cured the system! VIVA LA MAPLESTORY!><

Wow! Cool dad you got there. My parents would never help me with games. They think its bad for me. >.<  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games