Reply Magical Mystery Tour: The Beatles Guild
Favorite Beatle, why, and favorite song from them

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Racecar-Mack7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:06 pm
Who's your favorite Beatle? Why is he your favorite? What is your favorite song that he sang?

My favorite Beatle is John Lennon because he's a great singer and he always makes me laugh. My favorite song that he sang is "All I've gotta do"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:31 am
George Harrison [with my Georgie dolly sitting right next to me biggrin ], and my favorite song by him [and my favorite song of all time] is "Here Comes the Sun". 3nodding  

Sexy Lamps
Vice Captain

Julia Dream

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:25 pm
John Lennon, certainly. My devotion to that man tends on the side of unhealthy, and yes I do have pictures of him in my wallet.

My favorite songs by him are difficult to figure, but I'd have to say it would be some of his harsher stuff, like "Yer Blues" and "Come Together." I love both those to death.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:49 am
John Lennon, because, after the Beatles, he went on and made some of the most political music ever. I'm a real sucker for politics, which is one of the reasons that I love sixties music so much--a lot of it is political.

Favorite John Lennon Song: With the Bealtes, my favorite song is "Come Together" post-Beatles, my favorite song is "Working Class Hero" [[happens to be my ringtone!]]  

egginaframe

GothicRumour

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:40 am
George Harrison. I love George because he's shy, funny, wicked cool, and very wise for being the youngest. My favourite song is "Within You Without You".  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:51 am
I love George, probably because he's inspired me to do a lot and we could probably relate to eachother. I honestly don't have a favourite song. I love them all. But I can name a few of my favourites: I'm Only Sleeping, Savoy Truffle, Rain, Free as a Bird, Real Love, Thank You Girl, The Fool on the Hill, I Am the Walrus, Octopus's Garden, Hey Bulldog, and who can't forget She Loves You. But those are only 11 of like, 200+ songs I love. xD  

Sexy Nick Rhodes

Black_Lab
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:32 pm
I love John. I love how he fought for what he believed in and wouldn't let anyone change his mind. I also love his voice. My favorite song by him would probably either be Imagine or watching the wheels.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:13 am
Paul. I LOVE Paul.
I've always loved him. I always loved his cute smile, and his green eyes, and I still do. x3
I think he's incredibly taltented and wonderful, and I love him even more since I saw his previous tour. He's truly amazing...accept for the fact that he lost his marbles and married a psycho (excuse me) hobag.

My favourite song would either have to be Rain or Long, Long, Long.

Mister Susan

iShroom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:41 pm
George. He's a very inspirational person. My favourite song is...I don't know...anything that George wrote I guess. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:26 pm
JOHN! I love his personality, his voice, his song writing abilities, and he's adorable. I don't have a favorite song from him, I love them all.  

The Ebony Raven

Magical Mystery Tour: The Beatles Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff