Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[TV/Movie] Highlander saga slash

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the one?
  Duncan MacLeod
View Results

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:28 am
What about Highlander slash anyone? I can't really see it between Joe and Mac but sadly this slashy fangirl has often paired Methos and Mac together.

I've seen a ton of fics where the Highlander men are paired together but I prefer them with OFC or ladies in the show because sometimes my pervy mind freaks me out. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:13 pm
I always thought that Duncan/Richie was a good pairing when I was young, but apparently the fans disagreed as the output was overwhelmingly Duncan/Methos. I just didn't care for Methos that much, the pairing didn't interest me, still doesn't.

I'll be honest, I don't like OFCs. I'd rather see them paired with someone from the canon rather than a Mary Sueish OFC. They bug the hell out of me.

That said, there are plenty of males in the series for the boys to hook up with. I'm convinced that there are quite a few old acquaintance of Duncan's that he slept with, other than just the ladies. You don't live that long without a bit of experimenting!  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games