Karen Chance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karen Chance
  Great Author!
  Is that a stage name for a gambler?
  Shut up with your stupid polls and give me gold!
View Results

Wissakins

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:34 am
Ok, so I had thought there was already a thread about this author, but I checked the directory and couldn't find one. Maybe I missed it? If not, well there is one now! rofl

I just finished "Touch the Dark" and really enjoyed it. It was a great paranormal book with a plot that didn't get lost or go wandering in circles. I liked it so well that as soon as I can hijack my boyfriend into taking me to a bookstore, I'm going to buy the next one in the series. It was nice to read a well written book that kept me engrossed enough to stay up late.

For those of you that haven't read it, its about a female clairvoyant who gets in deep with a bunch of vampires and mages and finds out she has a destiny of which she's not fond. I'm not going to try to explain more than that because somehow I'd mess it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:05 am
Touch the Dark was an amazing book. I forget what made it so amazing, but I loved it. Claimed by Shadow... not as much. I rather disliked it, for some reason. The whole crap with Mircea was ridiculous. I love the interaction between her and the mage... what was his name? Something weird that started with a P, I think. Pritkin? I don't remember. And the book's all the way across the room, and I don't wanna get up. n.n" The beginning of the book is good. It gets iffy when she starts to want to rescue Tomas. I think that was in that book.... I dunno. Tell me what you think of it when you read it. XD

I haven't read the third one yet, mostly because there are other books that I want to read more, but also because I get leary about series when I don't like a book in them. I'll get around to it eventually. <.<  

NightIntent
Captain

Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces