Delphia's Transformation - A Quest of Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:31 pm
I recently have had a shining moment during which I realized a way and means to renew life into my dear first soquili. She is a loving and tender mare, and deserves more than I've given her thus far. She has drown old and grey, has faded into near oblivion. But all that is going to change.

May I present you with my current quest... to transform Delphia!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:45 pm
Delphia, old and faded, finally peacefully but lonesomely meets her end. She dies, having lived a long, full life, but tinged with sadness that she wasn't able to give more to her growing family. Moved by her good intentions, the spirits decide to grant her new life as an angeni, the symbol of selflessness.

Reborn as an (adult) angeni with a new name (Delphina), she is physically somewhat like her old self, but with small changes. Her memory is gone, so that she starts brand new. She knows nothing of her mate nor her children nore anything in relation to her old life. She goes about giving of herself to those around her, rather innocent and naive in her understanding of how the world works. Her whole being is devoted to giving to others.

Quote:
.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Delphina
Owner: Talencia
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Giving
Breed: angeni
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Selflessness
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
She should look quite a bit like her old self, but with a few changes.
Tail: No longer striped
Face: Mask softer, less hard-edged, perhaps somewhat more graceful.
Wings: Barred in browns and tans.
Reference image(s): Delphia
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: black and brown
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color: black and brown
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Mane: Medium length, with beaded braids
Tail: Medium length, blowing slightly perhaps?

All other specifics and details I leave in the capable hands of the artist.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:17 am
Set Aside

His name is Dream... he is the one who scatters dreamdust for creatures big and small. His mane blows across his face in wispy tendrils, which fade into nothingness. His wings are like ripples of wind-blown silk, whispering sweet things as he flies. TaradSoftwing: His coat are the colors of dusk and dawn, with deep blues, rich purples, pale pinks, and dove greys. His eyes are pale purple lights that dance in the dark in the distance, calling you to dare to dream of Dream. Around his neck hangs a plain leather bag, though so worn and weathered that the brown leather is nearly black. Silver strings of spider silk tie the bag closed, and tangle in his tail.

Quote:
.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Dream
Owner: Talencia
Temper: Mezmerizing
Breed: Flutter
Description:
Body - In the colors of deep blues, deep purples, and dove greys predominantly, with touches and accents of pinks and lavendars. Pattern/means of applying the colors is entirely up to the colorist
Mane - Greys, with touches of lavendars
Eyes - Glowing pale purple, pupil-less
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: sunset/sunrise colors
Tag feather color: Black and grey, with sparklings of glowing pale purple
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Wings - A rippling away from the shoulder, almost like a wide silk sash blowing in the wind. See-through, coloring up to the colorist.
Mane - Wispy, blowing across his face and across his neck, fading to mere wisps that disappear eventually.
Tail - medium to short length, blowing the same direction of his mane, with silver cobwebs caught/strung in the strands.
Accessory - A brown leather bag on a leather thong about his neck, so worn and weathered that it has darkened significantly. It is tied shut with strands of silver cobweb, with blow/trail the same direction as the mane and tail do.
Hooves - I'd like the hoof-fur to be trimmed back some, but with wisps still blowing, as well as some tufting behind his lower legs, potentially.

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games