Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
To state about my upcoming absence.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gambling Setzer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:38 am
Hello everyone. I do hope you all can spread the message until I can get back for those who won't hear this right now, but, I am to be losing my computer soon... as in... today, so I shall not be able to access for a while. I'll be back when I can, but we need money to get out of this house soon. Hope to see you all soon.
~Setzer  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:51 pm
Aww sorry to hear. Best of luck... sad  

MagickSlushii

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:42 pm
Best wishes. I hope things smooth out financially for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:17 pm
Thanks all. Now, I do get back on here now and again, and thought it best to keep an update. Currently, my family and I are planning on moving away from the north-eastern shore of the US and possibly moving to Texas. I am not able to get on often, and when I do, just for mail and the like. Well, I should be leaving soon, so, I hope to hear from everyone again soon.  

Gambling Setzer

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:19 pm
Gambling Setzer
Thanks all. Now, I do get back on here now and again, and thought it best to keep an update. Currently, my family and I are planning on moving away from the north-eastern shore of the US and possibly moving to Texas. I am not able to get on often, and when I do, just for mail and the like. Well, I should be leaving soon, so, I hope to hear from everyone again soon.
You should move to the Pacific NW.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:48 pm
Good luck with the move and the reestablishment of monetary income sufficient to provide you with a stable internet connection. o:  

Maze

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:32 pm
Good luck and take care out there! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:45 am
Honestly, I think that'd be a good idea Tea, however, it's not my choice. I am nearing 20, yet, unable to provide my own funds to afford an independent lifestyle as of yet. Due to all of the moving, I've been unable to aquire a job, and my current academic records still show me as a high school dropout.

Umm... O_O Well put Maze, thanks. But I lack my own computer right now as well, so... I need more than just a net connection.

Thanks Byaggha.  

Gambling Setzer

Gambling Setzer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:23 am
Greetings to all yet again. An update I shall now bring. The place of moving has been changed, as has the time. I will be moving this coming weekend, and I shall be moving to Georgia. So, when I get down there (again), I shall try to as Maze so eloquently put it, try and purchase a stable internet connection, as it seems, I will most definitely be getting a job, as there are so many in the south.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:50 am
Hello all, This may be my last update for an absence. We have found a home, more like a duplex. We have 2 computers, one which is incredibly slow, a very bad computer, I think a dial up connection would be better, and another that is not to be touched by me and my younger siblings. We are to be getting computers soon (good ones ^_^) in the mail from a friend of my moms. So, until the computers come in, I shall be in here and there, and once I get the computer, I shall make it daily ritual to come in here.

Setzer  

Gambling Setzer

Maze

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:46 pm
Awesome. 3nodding That's good news, indeed. biggrin Did you get that/a job yet, by the way? You mentioned it in the post before your last, but there's no mention of it now.. o:

Anyway, hope to see you then. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:12 am
Thank you. Currently, no, I do not have a job, due to circumstances from moving so much, I have failed to acquire a high school diploma, so, I have to wait to take a GED course before applying to a job. I'm hoping to get one in a nearby computer store.

As for the place I currently live in, this is a town in which I grew up, even though a different part of it. And, my dad says this is where I started my otherworldly nature. We drove by a graveyard on the way here and my dad looked at me and said, "See any of your old friends there?" Odd though, cos I can't remember a thing about it. Oh well. Either way, it's great to be here again, save for leaving certain people behind. But, yeah. 3nodding I'll get over it. It isn't gonna kill me.  

Gambling Setzer

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff