Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Wow you guys are just SO cool. -_-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh Em Jesus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:08 am
Some of you are REALLY rude. If you honestly believe that taking advatange of a newb makes you cool, or elite, then thats sad. The fact that you said MULES are the A-holes proves you to be one confused man.

How are they any worse then you. You willing buy scrolls cheap from people that don't know any better, and sell them for a profit. Why? Because you've spent more of your life sitting in front of a computer then they have?

And buy the way, labeling it as market profit or whatever the hell you call it doesn't make it any better. Your still a sad person who has nothing better to do with his/her time then trick other people into giving you a FAKE currency.

And those you sell nx to "tards" wth millions to make a profit, yeah lets look at this:

You spent 60+ dollars for an online game..... just to get pretty pixels. Now I'm not saying there is anything particularly wrong about this, but please it isn't any less retarded then buying nx from someone for to high a price. People make mistakes, you PURPOSEFULLY bought 60 dollars worth of nx.

In the end guys get over yourselves. Scamming newbies and putting THAT much effort into making mesos is rediculous. Your NOT any better then newbs so stop thinking you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:15 pm
That's a nice rant. However, not everybody here rips people off, and not everyone here has spent $60 on pixels. Did it ever occur to you that people who post here might be the ones getting ripped off themselves? At the same time, you being on Gaia means you probably want some pixels yourself, hmmm? Your own signature indicates you want gold, by the way, so you seem to be contradicting yourself a bit.

In the real world, people make millions of dollars off doing what FMers do in game. It's just more complicated and you have more at stake than pixels. However, having heard one of the "godly" FMers talk to a customer who didn't play his way, I can tell you that some of the same people who make the billions of mesos will also make millions of dollars.  

Artess

General

Zatari
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:08 pm
Fix your grammar and I'll take that a little more seriously.

Don't blame this guild for the assholes in MS.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:55 pm
OKay for one, I'm not blaming the guild on anything, so get over that point right now. Never once did I state, "thanks to this guild maple story is full of a** holes." Please.

And two, I fully admit that I do want pixels myself, and I am willing to pay real cash for them. Howeevr, I am ALSO willing to admit that its not an admirable thing to do.

And I was reffering to the peopel who I KNOW ripped people off in maple story. If you would take the time to look around, you'd see plenty of them.

And if your worried about grammer then you might as well leave gaia now.  

Oh Em Jesus

Zatari
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:56 pm
Then why didn't you state that in your post? You used words that made it look like you were blaming the guild. You might not of said it, but that's what came across.

By the way, it's "grammar".

Edit: Locking, but not deleting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:13 pm
Zatari
Then why didn't you state that in your post? You used words that made it look like you were blaming the guild. You might not of said it, but that's what came across.

By the way, it's "grammar".

Edit: Locking, but not deleting.

Sorry, but I just can't help myself...

By the way, it's "might not HAVE", not "might not OF". whee  

__penguin__
Crew

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items