Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Just Wondering......

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PanicChic2005

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:35 pm
A revolution has begun today for me inside...

How long have you guys been fans.
My story is both sad and happy.
Here it is.

Two years ago.
It was summer.
Sitting on the computer.
Listening to Miss Murder until I threw up.
Heard other people listening to music.
A specific song caught my ear intently.
It was a little song called I Write Sins Not Tragedies.
Life changed from there.
Liked them for about a year.
Then another band called 30 Seconds to Mars came along and kicked Panic off thier top spot in the music section of my heart.
2 years later.
Another little song came out called Nine In The Afternoon.
My excitement rose as I realized Panic had returned from thier long seeming sleep.
April 21, 2008.
Concert of a lifetime.
Had the best time of my life.
They had claimed thier rightful position in my heart.
Rebirth and rejoyce.
My once clouded mind had been cleared.
Love, music wise, has returned to me in a positive way.
Things are back to the way they should be.
Panic At The Disco: No. 1 in the music part of my life.

The ultimate defense is to pretend.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:23 pm
Two years.
Two years ago my favourite band was Greenday.
My sister or it might have been her boyfriend had the song I Write Sins Not Tragedies.
Geenday was really the only music i listened to because i wasn't as obsessed with music as i am now.But i still listen to Panic because that year my sister got their CD for x-mas.
Whenever she played that CD i would look at the lyrics and sing along.
So last year i keeped talking about Panic and stuff about them.And my friend liked Panic. And i keeped having dreams where Panic At The Disco would like appear in the most random places.(not the boys i ment the name).
My friend one day told me that i liked Panic better then Greenday and she keeped telling and telling and telling me over and over again until one day...
I amited she was right.

Fragile Panic

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:37 pm
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
Two years.
My sister or it might have been her boyfriend had the song I Write Sins Not Tragedies.
Geenday was really the only music i listened to because i wasn't as obsessed with music as i am now.But i still listen to Panic because that year my sister got their CD for x-mas.
So last year i keeped talking about Panic and stuff about them.And my friend liked Panic. And i keeped having dreams where Panic At The Disco would like appear in the most random places.(not the boys i ment the name).
My friend one day told me that i liked Panic better then Greenday and she keeped telling and telling and telling me over and over again until one day...
I amited she was right.
Hehe, that reminds me of that 60 second interview of Ryan and Jon on NME.

"What song would you listen to at a disco?"
"Green Day!"
xD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:48 pm
~[girlygirl]~
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
Two years.
I amited she was right.
Hehe, that reminds me of that 60 second interview of Ryan and Jon on NME.

"What song would you listen to at a disco?"
"Green Day!"
xD

I remember that interview!
Greenday is awsome though.

Fragile Panic

colaXbear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:38 pm
Two years ago my best friend and I had to go in the art room for some reason. So while we were in there, my art teacher had a mixed cd in and it had Time to Dance and I Write Sins Not Tragedies on it. I immediatley loved the songs and asked my friend who it was and from there on I began listening to them more and more until they were and still are my favorite band :] Since this was in November 06 I couldn't get tickets to see them and I couldn't go to Summerfest I had to wait for Honda Civic Tour to see them live, but it was of course rad. So thank you to my art teacher for liking awesome music and to my friend for being behind in art that year xd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:21 am
I heard "Time To Dance" and "Nails" on their purevolume in August '05. I was a huge huge Fall Out Boy fan back, and so was one of my friends, and she knew about every little thing that Pete ever did xp So she told me to check out some band he signed, and sent me their purevolume. I liked the songs, but since I couldn't get them on my iTunes or on CD or anything, I didn't listen to them that much and sort of forgot about them until like October or November, whenever fall vacation was that year... because then I was on the computer like all night talking to that friend and she told me she had "that goddamn door song" stuck in her head. And I was like "..what are you talking about?" and I downloaded all of Panic's song. And I've loved them oodles & boodles ever since!

[don't worry, I did eventually go out and buy A Fever] xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:08 am
Welllll. Basically. I was in the car in spring of 2006...I think my mom was driving to me to gymnastics or something. "I Write Sins Not Tradegies" was on the radio. I was blown away. I never heard anything like that before. Absolutely nothing. I just loved the song. When I got back home, my friend Nick and I were talking on my patio outside. I told him that I heard a really cool song...and that it was something about a wedding, but I didn't know who it was by. He said, "was it Panic! At The Disco?" and I was like, "Panic! at the what?!" xd Later that night, I looked up Panic! At The Disco's song online, and I couldn't stop listening to it. A couple days later, I spent the Circuit City giftcard that I got for my birthday on A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. I still only knew "I Write Sins Not Tragedies," but I loved that song so much, I just wanted the CD. When I got home, I put the CD in my CD player and turned it to track ten to listen to the song. After listening to that song a million times, I started listening to some of the other ones, and I really got hooked on the music. I began to look up more about the band online, and I eventually became obsessed with finding out more and more information about the members. I watched every YouTube video and looked at every picture I could possibly find of Panic At The Disco. <3 I've now seen them live twice, and plan on seeing them many more times. I'm still obsessed with finding out information about them. I really enjoy being a part of their fanbase. <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:07 pm
about 2 years ago i heard of a song title called "I Write Sins not Tragedies" and thought it sounded like an interesting song so i searched it on limewire and downloaded it and fell compeltely in love with it and downloaded some more of their music and then a couple weeks later while at FYE (for your entertainment...its a musicy store) found their CD "A Fever you can't Sweat Out" and bought it (well acctually...first i accidently bought a string quartet tribute to a fever u cant sweat out and my daddy was looking at it at lunch and realized what it was so we went back to the store and exchanged it for the real CD i felt stupid lawl) and i loooved it and now im still a big fan of their music and greatly hope they come out with another CD in time...haley wants to say something... "ok... i'm sure some people find this very interesting... however i am sorry to say i do not... i deeply love devan tho lawl... i think she should write a descriptive detailed autobiography of her life entitled 'the life and memories of devan anne '... does anyone agree?" ok back to devan... *blank look* i love you too haley...  

xPanicxAtxThexBalletx

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff