Reply Teams
Creating Team

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tsuchikagegoddesssoloo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:14 pm
Hey, I've been making a team for about two or three months, thinking about it on and off. I have only three Pokemon in my team so far but they're all on level 100 seeing as how I've been non-stop training them since I found them. I was hoping that some of you people can give me a few tips on finding three more Pokemon to add to my team. I'm trying not to be careless with them for I've covered most of their weaknesses with attacks that should defeat the opponent's Pokemon. Here are the three...
Pokemon-
Kabutops-Night Slash, Mega Drain, Surf, and AncientPower
Aggron-Water Pulse, Sleep Talk, Rock Smash, and Thunderbolt
Drifblim-Fly, Explosion, Payback, and Shadow Ball

It's easy to see that Drifblim is the newest member of my team so far by looking at his attacks and seeing how much less they seem thought about compared to the other two members. I'll ask again, any tips for three more Pokemon to add? No, I don't believe in EV Training. Thanks in advance!
~Soloo  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:41 am
you should really consider making a new team... :/  

Kaiser_Damien

froggie of pwnage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:55 pm
tsuchikagegoddesssoloo
Hey, I've been making a team for about two or three months, thinking about it on and off. I have only three Pokemon in my team so far but they're all on level 100 seeing as how I've been non-stop training them since I found them. I was hoping that some of you people can give me a few tips on finding three more Pokemon to add to my team. I'm trying not to be careless with them for I've covered most of their weaknesses with attacks that should defeat the opponent's Pokemon. Here are the three...
Pokemon-
Kabutops-Night Slash, Mega Drain, Surf, and AncientPower
Aggron-Water Pulse, Sleep Talk, Rock Smash, and Thunderbolt
Drifblim-Fly, Explosion, Payback, and Shadow Ball

It's easy to see that Drifblim is the newest member of my team so far by looking at his attacks and seeing how much less they seem thought about compared to the other two members. I'll ask again, any tips for three more Pokemon to add? No, I don't believe in EV Training. Thanks in advance!
~Soloo

Kabutops: replace mega drain with giga drain.

Aggron: Replace rock smash with earthquake and sleep talk with stone edge.

Drifblim: replace payback with dark pulse.

I'd say you should add a powerful dragon, such as salamence or garchomp, and add a powerful electric type, like electrvire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:58 pm
My Drifblim can't learn Dark Pulse...I'm still working on him so other suggestions, I'm open to. I think I'll add Garchomp but then again he's a lot more open to different attacks...  

tsuchikagegoddesssoloo

Teams

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff