Someone with bad poll answers.
View Results

Zandratic

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:38 pm
best artist in my grade. and i draw mostly twisted demented things that make me laugh and freak people out. you can point me out by when ever i have a chance im reading writing or drawing and if im drawing there'll be 5 people around me begging me to draw them something or if they can have my drawing XD as for out fits i have *my* outfit that i where a lot is a black skirt over pale blue jeans with a top that is black and white with lace around it and a black bow around my neck along with my black vans with silver lace shoe laces

that and everyday i where a cast iron cross that frankly freaks out a lot of people  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:29 am
I don't get hangovers. No matter how much I drink.
Example: Halloween party. Fell down the stairs a few times, my floor and the face fell in love after two or three hours...couldn't separate them for more than 20 minutes. I threw up and passed out. Next morning, I wake-up, annoyingly happy and loud hangover-less and no-one understands how I do it.

I also have a pretty individual taste in music. Last time I brought any music, I went out...brought CoF, P!ATD, the Rasmus, 69 eyes, Rhydian Roberts, Apocalyptica, Basshunter and Alphabeat. So yeah that's Black metal, Emo-rock, Soft rock, (more) Metal, classical, rock/metal/classical, dance and pop.

I randomly burst into song and dance - both done badly. I can't sing and I'm a rubbish dancer.

My clothing is pretty strange...I'll walk around in a pair of dress-up bat wings or cat ear headband or black and orange wig or tutu practically every other day. Yeah, no-one gets it and neither do I.

Oh, I'm nearly 18 and I've not yet been to a gig. But I'm hoping that will change when my money comes through - the government is meant to give me £30 a week for turning up at college and they haven't yet, so I'm owed something stupid like £700. When it comes through, I'll see whose around and take my sister in law to see someone because she's not been to a gig in 2 years.  

broken_joker

Shifty lil Pixie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:22 am
My interests change rapidly from day to day. One day I will be completely obsessed with something and the next I'll have no interest in it whatsoever. Very annoying for friends at Xmas time!

At random times I feel like I've been somehow trapped in the past. It usually last for about 5 minutes or so and then goes back to normal.

I 'absorb' personalities from people I've met, read about, or seen on TV.

Sunny days make me depressed. I hate even leaving the house when it's sunny out.

I'm known for laughing at inappropriate times for no reason at all.

I get excited over stupid little things but remain completely stoic during suprising events. This baffles people to no end. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:14 pm
I'm one of the few people I know who do not use the word "slut," or any variation thereof.
The only thing in my life I have any idealism towards is literature (and even then, that can easily shift into cynicism).
I'm the only person I know who listens to Cesar Franck (which may easily change).
I'm the only person I know who has a habit of collecting things which have no purpose other than to fascinate me long enough to give me ideas for stories.
Not sure if anyone else uses words like "Tender" and "Pink" as titles for horror projects (a vampire work and a surrealist work, respectively).  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Mechanical Death

Witty Lunatic

16,325 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Winged 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:02 am
For me, I'm one of the most gothed out people at my school.
I rarely wear anything color, besides dark purples and red.
I'm an odd person, I take pleasure in the macabre and morbid. I have a heart shaped necklace, with a picture of a human heart in it. People are kinda wierded out by it.
I have taxidermy birds on minitop hats with veils.
I wear feathers and flowers in my hair on a regular basis, lots of lace, lace gloves, pearls, very very elegant victorian goth.
I love my style.
I found a dead bird that had fallen from it's nest. I hung it inside a birdcage by some string...
I'm also heavily into steampunk, and I sing opera, so I write my own sort of burlesque music.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:03 am
Shifty lil Pixie

I get excited over stupid little things but remain completely stoic during suprising events. This baffles people to no end. xd

I'm the same way! XD

also, you sound a little borderline... .___.  

Mechanical Death

Witty Lunatic

16,325 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Winged 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Shifty lil Pixie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:27 pm
Mechanical Death
Shifty lil Pixie

I'm the same way! XD

also, you sound a little borderline... .___.

Hmmm.... I'll have to look into that!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:47 pm
The first thing that comes to mind about myself that no one I know does is my hair. I have very long hair, down to my belly button. And I like to have a 'Veronica Lake, Peek-a-boo' hairstyle. Which, my hair does almost 100% naturally. xD; I just have to style it a little bit.

Hairstlye Reference (Since I don't have any pictures of me on here)

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:00 pm
My clumsiness... I fall down/up the stairs, walk into walls, trip over my own feet, trip on sidewalks, etc. etc... on a daily basis. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:08 pm
The reflex link which connects my mind with the minds of my brothers is what makes me unique from YOU.  

vincejustvince

Captain Deflecto

Hygienic Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:19 pm
It's by no way unique, but I've never met someone IRL who also wears it. It's a Norse pendent of Mjöllnir, Thor's Hammer.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff