Noooo. </3
View Results

lil_sweet_huni

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:32 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:49 am
Amitia
I have a Username!
I was excited when I saw the Blade's Tunic you had in your inventory, but disappointed that there was nothing to match it on the bottom. So, after getting over that, I spent a lot of time on this:

User Image

It was difficult to get the shades right, and I wasn't able to get a greyish white near the head, but I hope it's okay, nonetheless. I added in the shoes, but they only cost 5 gold, so I'm sure you don't mind. :3
Sorry for not having a matching bottom. D: What would match? >.<;;

Well, personally I think that this avatar is gorgeus and matches well enough for my purposes! And no, 5 Gold for the shoes doesn't matter. xD Thank you tons! <3

The shoes and gloves from the Felicia set match perfectly with the moon on the tunic, but I guess when you're looking at it from far away, Light Gray Leg Warmers might match it. The Elegant Veil also matches it well, but I don't think you'd really be willing to get that. xD

I'm glad you like the avatar. I always want to be able to do a mixture of colors that usually others don't put together, and sometimes it's hard when you choose too many colors. [:

I have a Username!

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:13 am
lil_sweet_huni
User Image

Thank you! I'll wear it anytime soon, too. x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:07 am
I have a Username!
Amitia
I have a Username!
I was excited when I saw the Blade's Tunic you had in your inventory, but disappointed that there was nothing to match it on the bottom. So, after getting over that, I spent a lot of time on this:

User Image

It was difficult to get the shades right, and I wasn't able to get a greyish white near the head, but I hope it's okay, nonetheless. I added in the shoes, but they only cost 5 gold, so I'm sure you don't mind. :3

Well, personally I think that this avatar is gorgeus and matches well enough for my purposes! And no, 5 Gold for the shoes doesn't matter. xD Thank you tons! <3

The shoes and gloves from the Felicia set match perfectly with the moon on the tunic, but I guess when you're looking at it from far away, Light Gray Leg Warmers might match it. The Elegant Veil also matches it well, but I don't think you'd really be willing to get that. xD

I'm glad you like the avatar. I always want to be able to do a mixture of colors that usually others don't put together, and sometimes it's hard when you choose too many colors. [:
Haa, okay! I'll keep that that in mind, thanks. x3 Yeah, nowadays it's impossible for me to get any gold, so I'll leave Elegant Veil. : D

And yup, I've noticed that. Your avatars are always elegant, beautiful, colorful and unique. x3 And I'm truly jealous. xD

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100

beatngu_ecchi

Spooky Invader

25,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:55 pm
User Image
Total Value: 88,470 Gold
After Exclusions: 1,619 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Used Chainsaw
Sparkling Eyes Clown Makeup
Ribbon Luv Sleeves Black
Freddy Claws
Dead Sexy Blood Bat Cravat
Blood Drop Brooch
Satin Hairbow
Demonic Anklets
G-LOL Dark Mistress Skirt
Durem Water Festival Shirt  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:56 pm
Amitia
I have a Username!
Amitia
I have a Username!

User Image

Haa, okay! I'll keep that that in mind, thanks. x3 Yeah, nowadays it's impossible for me to get any gold, so I'll leave Elegant Veil. : D

And yup, I've noticed that. Your avatars are always elegant, beautiful, colorful and unique. x3 And I'm truly jealous. xD

Ahaha. I'm pretty much in the exact same boat. Right now I only have around 200 gold to spend. xD

Thank you. ~ I'm always glad to know that someone enjoys my hard work. And I don't see why you should be jealous: your ability to mix and match colors is amazing, if I can recall my memories of your past avatars. ~ :3

I have a Username!

Starrcandi

Tipsy Browser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:16 pm
The blue in the background is completly optional. I thought it gave it a nice touch.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:26 pm
With mask.
User Image

Without.
User Image

Starrcandi

Tipsy Browser

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:20 am
I have a Username!
Amitia
I have a Username!
Amitia
I have a Username!

User Image

Ahaha. I'm pretty much in the exact same boat. Right now I only have around 200 gold to spend. xD

Thank you. ~ I'm always glad to know that someone enjoys my hard work. And I don't see why you should be jealous: your ability to mix and match colors is amazing, if I can recall my memories of your past avatars. ~ :3
Yeah, and it sucks. D: After all, I don't have items of all colors yet. :< Currently holding... 300 Gold? xD I pretty much use all the gold I happen to get from comments, DCs and posts... But I don't bother to do any more than that. x]

Awwh, thanks. :3 I never thought I was that good, though. o.O I still have some role models, around this guild, too. ''>___>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:52 am
Starrcandi
The blue in the background is completly optional. I thought it gave it a nice touch.
User Image

Starrcandi
With mask.
User Image

Without.
User Image

Wow, thank you! Those item combinations look so smooth and natural, yet still cool and cute at the same time. I love them. :3 Thank you so much for them! <3  

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100

LadyKayK N O X x

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:12 pm
LadyKayHearts
Yes? No? Maybe so?

User Image

I'm glad your wearing my avi ^-^
But it say's in your profile that someone else made it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:43 am
LadyKayHearts
LadyKayHearts
Yes? No? Maybe so?

User Image

I'm glad your wearing my avi ^-^
But it say's in your profile that someone else made it.
Oh no! I'm so, so sorry! Dx
Me stupid!
It's changed now. sweatdrop
I'll have it this whole weekend now!

EDIT: Okays, now I've worn all the avatars! Thank you everyone for patience and the magnificent avatars! x3

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
The TekTek Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers