Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Official Post Your Progress Guild*~ Writers Support!

Back to Guilds

We support fellow writers by tracking and displaying word and page counts. 

Tags: Writing, Write, Poetry, Novels, Stories 

Reply Discussions:
Announcements and Updates: Update 1/12/10 READ, PLEASE!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SugarRos
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:51 pm
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:58 pm

6/11/08:
  • We have added a sub-forum where you can post your stories or poems if you wish to. You do not HAVE to post anything, but if you do, it MUST be original. Thanks!

SugarRos
Captain

SugarRos
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:24 pm

7/19/08:
  • Alright, calling all artists. Or bored people. Or helpful people as well. ^.^ We need banners, and we need them badly. So go crazy, create them and post them up in the Banner Thread!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:33 am
8/22/08:

• UNTIL 10:00PM EST TONIGHT THE FOLLOWING GUILDS WILL BE INACCESSIBLE:

-Character Journals
    -Post Your Work
    -Chatterbox

We're sorry for the inconvenience while we organize the sub-forums, thank you for your patience.

• EDIT: Post Your Work and Chatterbox are now up and running. Character Journals will be under construction until Sunday.

SugarRos
Captain

SugarRos
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:32 am
9/6/08:

• Sorry about the delay in the Character Journals being posted, your Captain has had one hell of a week, but now I'm back and ready to go. Expect everything to be in working order by tomorrow night.

• Welcome to all new members! If you haven't geared up to post in the Update thread, I suggest you lay down a goal and do so! We aren't here to be lazy now, are we? And I urge you to visit us every moment you possibly can to post your progress on the updates thread. You'll see that it really does help when you stick to it.

• A new contest will be popping up shortly in the Contest Forums, so make sure you watch for it! An Account Avi will be created, and those that wish to enter will be charged 100g, winners will win cash prizes for First, Second, Third, and Good-Job-You-Almost-Made-It-But-Not-Quite places. ^.^

• New forums will be popping up soon, so make sure you run on in and start discussing writing stuffs. Remember, we're here to help you out, so use us as fast and hard and intensely as you can!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:28 am
9/9/08:

• Character Journals are now open to the public! Have fun!

SugarRos
Captain

SugarRos
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:33 am
11/18/09:

• Hello members, I'm alive. Although I know it feels like I've abandoned the guild (and in a sense, it's true), it's never left my mind. Things have happened, some good, some not-so-good, but I've finally found time to spend more than two minuets here on Gaia. It wasn't fair for me to up and disappear like I did, and I am really, REALLY sorry for it. I won't be on every day, but I will be on at least once a week, and am going to try and pick this guild back up from what it is now.

• First I'd like to thank the Vice-Captains for keeping the guild alive when I could not. You guys have done an excellent job, and deserve all the credit.

• Second, I've celebrated my comeback by banning all those who have not left a single post, AND have not donated to the guild. If you've posted OR donated money (either or), you're safe. smile

• It's going to take me a big to dig through everything, but I want this guild preserved, because it IS a good idea and it CAN help infant writers grow, I truly believe it. So bare with me as I go though everything. smile Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:13 am
Actually, I'm afraid I'm the only one left. It's good there is someone else because I'm trying to update people as soon as possible and keep the guild up. I'm a poor little Mod xD

Glad you are back Sugar!

DesertRoseFallen
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

P a r a d i s e Garden
Vice Captain

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Hey, I'm still HERE, i just don't post much  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:17 pm
1/12/10: Just a few quick updates.

• First and foremost, let me tackle the Member's Status Thread. smile There is going to be a large change. Because so many of us have multiple stories (which I obviously didn't think about when I started this whole things up), the Status thread is becoming huge. HUGE. It's becoming harder and harder to navigate, which is great in a way because it means that we're growing and expanding, and that the guild is doing what it's supposed to be doing - motivating us to write. smile However, it's a big ol' pain-in-the-arse for those of us who are updating members. Especially those of you with lots and lots of multiple stories that keep getting done quickly ( stare stares accusingly at Chanthar stare ). Doing this will help us to save some space.

"So, SugarRos," you ask, "where will all those old updates go?" The answer is in the archive thread. When you complete a story (notice I didn't say 'goal') I will be moving all of your updates to a thread in the Archives subforum. Also, under your name will be a list of the completed stories you've done, with an attached link to the archive status thread with your updates, still all nicely laid out for other's to look upon in awe and worship you.

• Second, I promoted DessertRoseFallen to Vice-Captain status. Those of you from the old ages of this thread might be confused as to why the original ones have been demoted. I sent a PM to all of my VC and crew and gave them a month to respond. Those that replied I've kept on, those that have not I've demoted.

In saying this, I am now in desperate need of some hardworking, dedicated crew members. Because of my work and school schedule, I simply cannot be on here every day, and I need some people who can fill in that space for me. Please pm me if you are interested in becoming a crew member. ^.^

• Third, Dessert and I are currently working to get the contest forum up and properly running, so keep your eye out for some contests to pop up in the near future.

SugarRos
Captain

DesertRoseFallen
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:53 am
1-13-2010

- We also have a new Affliliation Guild requested by a new user so check it out on the Home Page, a Role Playing Guild. I know lot of members tend to Role Play to strengthen their writing skills. So check them out!

- A new Editing Sub-Forum has been created.

Discussions:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games