No!
View Results

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:05 pm
Shadowed Intent
Rellik San
-Resurrected Writer-
The divide is probably just due to the knee-jerk reaction of goths being called metalheads, and vice-versa.

I remember last time someone called me a "goth".

I walked over to them and growled the following: "The difference between me and a goth is... a goth won't rip your arm off and beat you to death with the soggy end."

Now me being a 6'6'' fairly broad guy, you can imagine, there was a faint with of excrement that had entered the air.

Conversely one of my friends got called a "goth".

He replied looking hurt and offended and said the following: "I'm not a goth.... I'm an industrialist."

For those wondering why the inverted comma's over goth, its because this was goth by association i.e. you wear black and have long hair, you must be goth.

Wow, poor you neutral , better to be mistaken for a goth than being called emo all the time by people who don't remember what a goth is.
you should do a public service announcement explaining the difference, like at the end of the ungroundables episode of south park.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:46 pm
Rellik San
Shadowed Intent
Rellik San
-Resurrected Writer-
The divide is probably just due to the knee-jerk reaction of goths being called metalheads, and vice-versa.

I remember last time someone called me a "goth".

I walked over to them and growled the following: "The difference between me and a goth is... a goth won't rip your arm off and beat you to death with the soggy end."

Now me being a 6'6'' fairly broad guy, you can imagine, there was a faint with of excrement that had entered the air.

Conversely one of my friends got called a "goth".

He replied looking hurt and offended and said the following: "I'm not a goth.... I'm an industrialist."

For those wondering why the inverted comma's over goth, its because this was goth by association i.e. you wear black and have long hair, you must be goth.

Wow, poor you neutral , better to be mistaken for a goth than being called emo all the time by people who don't remember what a goth is.
you should do a public service announcement explaining the difference, like at the end of the ungroundables episode of south park.

Hehe, that was a damn good episode, however I am terrified of public speaking.  

Shadowed Intent

Padli Andel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:42 pm
I love it. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:14 pm
What bands fall under that category? Just curious  

Teriyaki Tsubaki

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Music - Related Topics