Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen it/ Do you watch?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Lady Etak

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:56 am
Does anyone else watch this amazing kids program?

I'm 21, and i think their biggest fan. I truly love the characters, the songs, and especially the messages they entail... Even an adult can learn from a kids show biggrin

I have posters, tshirts, and toys, all of which i had to import to Australia, coz they dont have much, if any merchandise here...

Anyone else love it as much as me?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:35 pm
I loved them when I was a kid, it's all I would watch! I still watch them occasionally with my 7-year-old brother, or by myself if I have time.  

piercing_golden_eyes

Hippeaux

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:33 pm
Gotta love Veggie Tales.
Once my friend and I left someone a message saying "Hi, this is Zoe the tomato and Brielle the cucumber! And we just wanted to tell you that God made you special and he loves you very much! -Giggle giggle, hang up phone-"

I love their Silly Songs o;

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:36 pm
I'm 15 and I love Veggie-Tales. I keep trying to figure out how I can smuggle all the Veggie-Tales tapes out of my house when I leave for college. biggrin  

mistymorning14

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Citizen 200

Samsoonie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:36 am
i looove the veggie tales!! biggrin
im totally 20 and still lovin it!
have you seen the snoodles episode?! its amazing!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:32 pm
I know the creator. Can't say he's a friend, I've met him a few times while he was visiting one of the professors at my school, and he probably would recognize me, but still....

He's a great guy.  

Matt Pniewski

Commando Omnipants

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:58 pm
Veggie Tales = <3

I like a lot of their humor and find their stories very entertaining and although they aren't particularly knowledge-giving to me, they are a movie I wouldn't mind sitting down and watching with kids and such. I'd feel they could possibly get something from it, or at least not be negatively affected by it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:08 pm
I grew up watching them, literally. the came out in 1993 when I was born and they would put the wheres god when I'm scared episode to sooth me to sleep, and I've watched them ever since.

the funny thing is they came out with Larry boy the year my brother was born too, 1998. xd  

Gwyniver~Everstar

Lindsey B3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:17 pm
Veggie Tales is the b om b.b I love to watch them. My dad is a Sunday school teacher so I've beenb watchingsince I could sit in a chair. And loving them always.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:11 am
I personally think talking food is creepy, but it sends a good message so i buy my niece all sorts of Veggie Tales things, haha xD

But it wasnt around when i was a kid, and obviously I dont go around watching cartoons for kids at 20 years old....haha. But its a positive show.  

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:56 pm
Silly Songs with Larry = my wasted childhood. xd

Though there was something about a new guy taking over after the Veggie Tales movie was made? Things started going downhill after that either way.  
Media Discussion {Everything on TV is true}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games