Submit

How often do you post in these forums?
  once a day (or more)
  once a week
  post? huh? what's that?
View Results

Wissakins

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:20 am
I recently finished Braced 2 Bite by Serena Robar. Its a young adult book about a cheerleader who gets turned into a vampire. It was an impulse buy off of amazon.com that just happened to be really funny and well written. I'm now looking forward to finding the next book in the series.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:38 am
XD I love your guild-related polls.

The book sounds kinda interesting. I'll look at it next time I manage to get to the bookstore/library/somewherethathasbooks.  

NightIntent
Captain

Wissakins

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:36 am
Did I mention she has to wear "head-gear" to even bite someone? It was a relatively quick read, but well worth the money. smile

Aw, and thanks for liking my polls. I try to vary it up a little bit. I'm sure people get tired of the same old "have you read/heard of" stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:47 am
Wissakins
Did I mention she has to wear "head-gear" to even bite someone? It was a relatively quick read, but well worth the money. smile

Aw, and thanks for liking my polls. I try to vary it up a little bit. I'm sure people get tired of the same old "have you read/heard of" stuff.

Head gear? Now I'm curious as to how that works~

Considering the status of my mind lately (as in, half dead), a quick read should be a good thing. n.n  

NightIntent
Captain

Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces