Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Love You!
  I love you too...
  Too bad, I don't love you.
  Awwww....
  I don't believe that term should be used loosley....
View Results

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:57 pm
XWraith_LordX
Ikuji Shi
I did a project on the day of the dead in spanish ninja
Calaveras de azĂșcar!!!!! blaugh
AHHH!!! it's Ikuji run for your lives!!! lol we're making huge bugs in art class right now and we're gonna hang 'em all over the halls of our school, and we made masks not to long ago.

P.S. Ikuji you can't tell anyone about the bugs.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:08 pm
I'm doing my book report on The Picture of Dorian Gray.  

Madness Satire

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:28 pm
I'm currently at an art college.

However, most f my work is are from gothy. It tends to be either super-bubbly, bright, and cute, or very political.

I have a few drawings and paintings that are kind of gothy ( http://DreamerSpirit.deviantart.com/art/Raven-s-Departure-98256113 )but most of my work does not reflect this.

Once I get into my major, fashion, I feel like my gothieness will show through a bit more.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:43 am
Madness Satire
I'm doing my book report on The Picture of Dorian Gray.

We read that book in english. It's a really good book. Our final project is to write an alternate ending, so I'm making an ending in which Dorian becomes a vampire!  

Labradorescence

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:48 am
I'm sure I have, but I'm drawing a blank right now. Art, obviously, but not all the time. My style is realism, I tend to draw darker things, but I'll draw basicly anything.
In english we had to film a movie based off of a book a couple years ago. We filmed Queen of The Damned by Anne Rice.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:54 am
Well my school is a very technical school so there all about things like computers, and things like that. But my language Arts teacher is making us do a project where we pick a person who is a hero (like a real life person) and make a website about the person. I was thinking about making mine about this priest who back in the day lived in Germany during the Holcaust and later died because the Nazi's had it out for him and things. I was thinging about like for the background a black or maybe red and have little pictures of churches (like the really old ones since he was Catholic and they have really pretty churches) and random little designs of white lace or black lace in the corners. I wanted to make it dark because to me its a really dark project. (laugh) I think im the only one who's doing a holocaust person other than Ann Frank.

But in science we have to do a project on a chemical compound maybe I'll use a chemical compound in black nailpolish! xD or lace. (shrug) if anyone has ideas for this I'd be greatful because we have to do a big poster so I was thinking about black lace around the edges it make it pop out.

What-I-am-Is-ME

Labradorescence

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:06 pm
What-I-am-Is-ME
Well my school is a very technical school so there all about things like computers, and things like that. But my language Arts teacher is making us do a project where we pick a person who is a hero (like a real life person) and make a website about the person. I was thinking about making mine about this priest who back in the day lived in Germany during the Holcaust and later died because the Nazi's had it out for him and things. I was thinging about like for the background a black or maybe red and have little pictures of churches (like the really old ones since he was Catholic and they have really pretty churches) and random little designs of white lace or black lace in the corners. I wanted to make it dark because to me its a really dark project. (laugh) I think im the only one who's doing a holocaust person other than Ann Frank.

But in science we have to do a project on a chemical compound maybe I'll use a chemical compound in black nailpolish! xD or lace. (shrug) if anyone has ideas for this I'd be greatful because we have to do a big poster so I was thinking about black lace around the edges it make it pop out.

Well, I don't really see how a chemical compound could be gothic, XD. But you could totally make the poster goth, maybe a black background with red words and a lace border? Haha whenever I have to do a project I spend more time on how it looks then the actual content.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:08 pm
mostly just in art class. And latin. Because all my other classes are about squelching your creativity. All we get to write in english are essays on the books they make us read with an already specific question we have to answer and we get points taken away if we stray at all. We did get to write a short story in english last year though. Mine was about these two people who got thrown back in time and had the misfortune toland in the castle of the blood countess erzebet bathroy. she tried to kill them of course, so that she could bathe in their blood. i got an A+ on that assignment.  

mad_cow_disease

Hygienic Noob

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:27 pm
Last year in Spanish class during the Day of the Dead, I put the Bauhaus logo on the forehead of a cut-out skull which I colored black, white, and reddish-purple (the reddish-purple meaning to be winestains).

... I have no clue why I threw it away.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:23 am
NightOceanGirl221
What-I-am-Is-ME

Well, I don't really see how a chemical compound could be gothic, XD. But you could totally make the poster goth, maybe a black background with red words and a lace border? Haha whenever I have to do a project I spend more time on how it looks then the actual content.

Seriously! ^^ I spend most of my time making it look good than actually doing the project, usually teachers don't like that very much >.< (laugh) Red's a pretty color. Im doing it on tea so im making it kinda lolita-ish its really fun like that.  

What-I-am-Is-ME

Labradorescence

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:24 am
What-I-am-Is-ME
NightOceanGirl221
What-I-am-Is-ME

Seriously! ^^ I spend most of my time making it look good than actually doing the project, usually teachers don't like that very much >.< (laugh) Red's a pretty color. Im doing it on tea so im making it kinda lolita-ish its really fun like that.

Once I begged my teacher for an extention on my poster so I could finish attaching all the pipe cleaner bits.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:46 pm
Next semester I will be taking a course on funerary practices in different cultures. I'm so excited!!!  

DreamerSpirit

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:21 pm
I wish i could do projects like that in my school. The only thing i was able to do was this paper on witches in English class. Hopefully i can do more when i get into art class next semester.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:04 pm
For my final project in my visual language class we had to design a business. I was my team leader and therefore got to boss around a thug and a prep... VERY gratifying. But I'm a diplomat so I gave them the actual business idea: A club. Yeah... Original... Just like 3 of the other teams in the class. *Sigh* But anyway, I worked around the obvious and created the Zodiac Lounge: A club and bar that revolves around whatever western astrological sign you have. Reduced admission on your sign days, complimentary sign mingling nights, even specialized details customized for each sign down to the scent pumped in the air. I'm meticulous if not thorough... Got an A+++. Highest grade in the class!  

SunnyLore

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces