Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
When I was riding in the car...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enobmah Shardtrace

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:39 pm
A bird flew not a minute ago and hit the tires as it descended from our car and by the way my mom and me can tell is that the bird was dead. She said, "I guess the bird's parents didn't teach that young fellow how to look both ways," then after that I started to laugh for a good 5 minutes as it happened. Now that's comedy for today and it sure beats the heck outta me. xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:55 pm
Last year a bird flew head on into my school bus. The sad thing was that we weren't even moving. >.<  

sorrows-ire

Enobmah Shardtrace

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:03 pm
LOL! That's insane! xd eek  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image{ o.O
There once was a bird that just flew and smacked itself against my house's glass back door.
}User Image

User ImageUser Image  

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:13 pm
TillxGone
User ImageUser Image

User Image{ o.O
There once was a bird that just flew and smacked itself against my house's glass back door.
}User Image

User ImageUser Image
Ahaha I guess that's why glass buildings have the little wires inside so the birds aren't dumb enough to smack into them.
And in my middle school's lunch room... the doors were all glass and they had the wires but kids still bumped into them like everyday. rofl

Life lesson?
Birds > humans.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:38 pm
OMG. That's so weird because yesterday I was riding in the car with my mom,
& a duck flew into the middle of the road and she hit it.

There were feathers on the license plate. sweatdrop
No body, though. On our way back, we couldn't find it.

sunnyxdaze
Crew

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:38 pm
sunnyxdaze

D: That's sad!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:11 pm
feuerleben
sunnyxdaze

D: That's sad!

Yet morbidly hilarious!  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:15 pm
Well this was weird.
One day I came home, and there was a pile of feathers in the middle of my living room. We have two cats and a dog, so that is what I figured what happened, that they killed a bird. However, there was no body, no blood, no trace of a bird, except a neat little pile of feathers. I looked everywhere in the house for SOMETHING of a bird, even some blood, but I found nothing.The feathers were pretty big, so I don't think out cats could have eaten the whole thing. My dog is too stupid to eat it, so she'd prolly play with it, plus I would see some blood. Also, the pile of feathers wouldn't be so neat; they were all in a pile in the floor, and they weren't scattered from that area. So yeah. Never did figure that 'un out.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:01 pm
My dad was driving home from work, and some bird flew above his truck. It dropped a snake on his windshield. xDD

XxDreamofBlackAndWhitexX

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:24 pm
Shryle
Well this was weird.
One day I came home, and there was a pile of feathers in the middle of my living room. We have two cats and a dog, so that is what I figured what happened, that they killed a bird. However, there was no body, no blood, no trace of a bird, except a neat little pile of feathers. I looked everywhere in the house for SOMETHING of a bird, even some blood, but I found nothing.The feathers were pretty big, so I don't think out cats could have eaten the whole thing. My dog is too stupid to eat it, so she'd prolly play with it, plus I would see some blood. Also, the pile of feathers wouldn't be so neat; they were all in a pile in the floor, and they weren't scattered from that area. So yeah. Never did figure that 'un out.

What about feathers from a pillow?

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:32 pm
...I accidentally killed a bird once.

I was 10, and a bird flew into our school cafeteria. People were running around trying to get it back out/ catch it. Then, it dove behind one of the cabinets by the door. But it seems people either lost interest or didn't know where it went.

I went towards the cabinet and peeked at the crack, sure enough the bird was still there, it was fluttering around like it didn't know how to get out.

I should have left it alone.. but.. I tried to.. scare it out by shaking the cabinet. But I must have done it too far in.. (me being stupid) because the next thing I knew, the bird was unconscious.

I pretty much just stepped out of the scene quietly. I don't know what happened to the bird afterwards. =.=;

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

s o m n i p h o b i c

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:34 pm
XxDreamofBlackAndWhitexX
My dad was driving home from work, and some bird flew above his truck. It dropped a snake on his windshield. xDD

User Image

xDDD
Epicness.

User Image

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out