Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!
[SP] Best Bedtime Outfit Contest! - Winners Announced!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:06 pm
Since this is a Slumber Party, you have to wear your PJs! We're going to be handing out prizes to the top three bedtime outfits!

To enter the competition, go put on your best bedtime outfit and come back here. Leave a message that says "I'd like to enter the Bedtime Outfit Contest!" and then tell us a bit about your outfit! We'll save your outfit and post it, along with your description, into this thread. Once you see your outfit posted here, you can change back if you'd like.

We will not accept pictures provided by you as we want this to be a contest of things that you have, not something you whipped up on tektek. You many only enter with one outfit.

On Friday, May 30th, the entries will close and we'll open a poll so everyone can vote on their favorite Bedtime Outfit. We'll pick a first, second and third prize, which we will award on Monday, June 2nd. So what are you waiting for? Run to the closet and get changed!

Entries:

Miss Sushii
User Image
Didn't you know? I'm a girl, and this is a slumber party, so of course I try not to wear too much! And the razor? If I see a hairy leg, I freak out! You will be shaved, regardless of gender! My evil plushie henchmen will get you if you try to run <3 The slippers were once two cocos that refused to obey, and just see what happened to them... eheheh. The ribbon around my leg is, of course, to tie up unruly subjects.
Oh, and the eyepatch... very unpleasant shaving incident... I'd rather not talk about it >.>;;

Skizzors
User Image
Miss Buzzkill: Hey, guys.. guys.. I have a great idea! LET'S GO TO BED. I'm tired. It's been, like, ten hours. It's the morning. *glances at watch* Ohhhh my god, look at the time.. I'm never going to get anything done.. come onnnn, you guys!

For-Chan Cookie
User Image
Oh those steamy Japanese Summer nights. I love to wear my soft cotton yukata and snuggle with my Kappa while listening to the Cicadas sing me to sleep.

SilverMaple
User Image
It's a cold night and my kitty and I are gonna sit by the fire and have a nice steaming mug of acorn tea. It's nice to be a fairy and live inside a tree trunk to keep me warm on cold winter nights! Especially when the other fairies come by and we have a yaoi party!

retice
User Image
Retice takes camping very seriously. A little too seriously, if you ask her friends. But as it stands, her friends can't do much to tell her this -- Retice has been missing for four days. The last they saw of her, she had wandered off into the woods with a cheap tent and a flashlight hoping to become more sensitive to nature. Some hikers claim to have seen a creature resembling both owl and girl running through the woods, but eye witness reports vary too much to be credible. Some rumors suggest she was adopted by a traveling family of moose and has since moved with the herd to more bountiful land. Others suggest she has been abducted by vampire bats and turned into a creature of the night, forced to severe all connections with humans and feed only on rats. Most speculate that sightings may hold some truth, and her affiliation with owls has turned her nocturnal. The day she turns up, she will no doubt have become a legend among humans.
At least, this is her hope. Till then she'll continue sleeping ten minutes south of her house within walking distance of an outdoor toilet and enough marshmallows to last her about another week's worth of sleeping by a campfire and catching fireflies in a mason jar.

Broken Hearted Hiei
User Image
That shower felt great! Now to keep my hair up so it doesn't get in my facial mask...OW! IT BURNS! I GOT CLEANSER IN MY EYES! *whines* They are going to be red for WEEKS!

Time to announce the winners!
Here's the results!
Miss Sushii 42% [ 3 ]
Skizzors 28% [ 2 ]
For-Chan Cookie 14% [ 1 ]
SilverMaple [ 0 ]
retice [ 0 ]
Broken Hearted Hiei 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Miss Sushii is the winner! with Skizzors in Second and Broken Hearted Hiei and myself tying for third. Congrats guys!  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:40 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

I'd like to enter the Bedtime Outfit Contest!

Here's some info about my outfit:
Didn't you know? I'm a girl, and this is a slumber party, so of course I try not to wear too much! biggrin And the razor? If I see a hairy leg, I freak out! You will be shaved, regardless of gender! My evil plushie henchmen will get you if you try to run <3 The slippers were once two cocos that refused to obey, and just see what happened to them... eheheh. The ribbon around my leg is, of course, to tie up unruly subjects.
Oh, and the eyepatch... very unpleasant shaving incident... I'd rather not talk about it >.>;;

...since 1992.

User_2629207

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:11 pm

Miss Buzzkill: Hey, guys.. guys.. I have a great idea! LET'S GO TO BED. I'm tired. It's been, like, ten hours. It's the morning. *glances at watch* Ohhhh my god, look at the time.. I'm never going to get anything done.. come onnnn, you guys!  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:36 pm
xd Gotcha Skizzors  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:42 am
Screw this, I'm gonna join in! I like my outfit!

"I'd like to enter the Bedtime Outfit Contest!" XD

Description: Oh those steamy Japanese Summer nights. I love to wear my soft cotton yukata and snuggle with my Kappa while listening to the Cicadas sing me to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:16 am

Description: It's a cold night and my kitty and I are gonna sit by the fire and have a nice steaming mug of acorn tea. It's nice to be a fairy and live inside a tree trunk to keep me warm on cold winter nights! Especially when the other fairies come by and we have a yaoi party! heart

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

retice

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:54 pm
I'd like to enter the bedtime outfit contest! ^^

Description: Retice takes camping very seriously. A little too seriously, if you ask her friends. But as it stands, her friends can't do much to tell her this -- Retice has been missing for four days. The last they saw of her, she had wandered off into the woods with a cheap tent and a flashlight hoping to become more sensitive to nature. Some hikers claim to have seen a creature resembling both owl and girl running through the woods, but eye witness reports vary too much to be credible. Some rumors suggest she was adopted by a traveling family of moose and has since moved with the herd to more bountiful land. Others suggest she has been abducted by vampire bats and turned into a creature of the night, forced to severe all connections with humans and feed only on rats. Most speculate that sightings may hold some truth, and her affiliation with owls has turned her nocturnal. The day she turns up, she will no doubt have become a legend among humans.
At least, this is her hope. Till then she'll continue sleeping ten minutes south of her house within walking distance of an outdoor toilet and enough marshmallows to last her about another week's worth of sleeping by a campfire and catching fireflies in a mason jar.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:04 am
surprised yay, more entries! *claps hands*
...but...
xD We need more!  

User_2629207

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:46 am
What we need is people entering the Quick Fic Contest and the Quick Sketch Contest! :O  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:10 am
I'd like to enter!

Description: "That shower felt great! Now to keep my hair up so it doesn't get in my facial mask...OW! IT BURNS! I GOT CLEANSER IN MY EYES! *whines* They are going to be red for WEEKS!"  

Broken Hearted Hiei

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:20 am
Entries are closed, voting is up!  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:32 am
For-Chan, you forgot to put Sushii in the voting poll. ^^;  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:59 pm
Crap =/ Well, I fixed it, so I had to erase a few votes. Hopefully they'll come back and revote! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:36 am
Rulin' ya universes...

surprised heart Yay! Miss Sushii won! Thank you so much, guys! whee
...since 1992.

User_2629207

[Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games